Chapter 78

July 28, 2015

Marcy's P.O.V

I look at Luke across the room. I stare into his beautiful ass eyes. I WILL say it first. He stares back knowing what I'm about to do. I raise my eyebrow up. He does the same.

"Happy Anniversary !" We both yell at the same time.

"I said it first !" I say.

"No I did !" He argues.

"Nope !" I laugh.

"Oh, just come here." He opens his arms out to me.

I stand up and walk to him. I sit on his lap while facing him. He holds onto my lower back.

"Happy 10." He smirks before kissing me.

"So I have a question, Lucas."

"What is it?" He asks right before moving down to kiss my neck.

"How come, you never grab the butt?" I laugh.

"What butt ? Calum's?" He looks confused.

"No !" I laugh.

"Then?" He chuckles.

-

Luke's P.O.V

"Then?" I chuckle.

"Mine." She whispers in my ear, then kissing and sucking on my neck.

She grabs my hand and places it on her butt.

Oh my god. Here she goes again. Marcy's been showing me signs that she wants to do it.

-FLASHBACK-

Last week.

As we lay in bed together about to fall asleep she starts rubbing her leg on mine. Feeling my chest, pulling me closer. Kissing my neck.

I tell her "No, Marcy."

So she sighs and turns around sticking her butt out at me to tease. Mind I say, she sleeps with no pants on.

She probably threw the blanket off of her multiple times and I kept repeatedly putting it back on her till she got tired and knocked out.

-

2 days after that.

It was just Marcy and I at home since we woke up late, the guys went out without us.

She was laying down on the couch with just my shirt and I walked over to her then placed myself on top of her. Kissing her ..

Okay.. Well that one way my fault..

-

Few days before 

WELL I DON'T KNOW ! SHE KEEPS DOING SHIT ! 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 But, I don't think that it's the right time. I want it to be perfect. Yeah, she's my little baby, and I want her happy. But still, not right now.

I remove my hand on her butt and make her look at me.

"Marceline, what are you doing ?" I ask her.

"Nothing, Lucas." She giggles, moving back to my neck and feeling my boner over my pants with her finger.

"MM !" I squeal and pick her up.

I lay her on the bed and roll her up on a burrito. I then sit on her.

"Stop doing that." I chuckle out of nervousness.

She sighs. "But why?"

"Not right now, babe." I kiss her forehead. "I really would, but not right now."

"You would ?" She smirks.

"Stop!" I kiss her forehead. "Now, promise me you'll stop."

"Or what?" She giggles.

God... I love her laugh.

I look at her, hair a mess, laying down under the blanket, hearing her laugh. Her eyes getting smaller, her mouth.. everything about her and this moment..

I love her...

Wait, did I just say that?

Do I love her?

"Um, can you get me out? I kind of need to pee." She ask.

"Oh, yeah. Sure. Sorry." I get off her and unroll her.

"Weirdo." She chuckles while walking to the bathroom.

I need help with this, I don't know what to do at all.. Should I ask Ashton ?.. Hm.. But he's not even here right now. Michael ?.. No he's going to get all "Good job bro !" .. But Calum might go crazy if I tell him..

"What are you thinking so hard about ?" Marcy asks me when she gets out of the bathroom.

"Nothing. I'm just going to talk to Calum." I tell her.

"Oh, okay. I'll be with Mikey then."

I kiss her forehead before heading out the door.

-

"Cal?" I knock on his door.

"Come in." I hear him say.

I open the door.

"What's up?" He spins from his desk.

"I need help." I say. "Well." I pause. "With Marcy."

"Are you guys fighting ?" He asks.

"No, not that." I chuckles.

"Then what?" He pauses and looks at me wide eyed. "Is she pregnant ?!" He asks, standing up.

"No !" I tell him. "Relax!"

"Oh, okay. Then what?" He sits back down.

"Well I don't know? Do I love her? Do I not?" I say.

"Wait, what did you just say?" He says looking shocked.

"I don't know. I get this weird feeling when I'm with her." I pause. "But a good kinda weird. Like... I like it."

"Uhhh." He says.

"I just, I know I like her. Like a lot. I find myself having a hard time sleeping when she's not around. I love her without make up. Her natural state. Her messy ,wavy, nappy hair. I like how she looks in my clothes. I love how she gets along with all of us. It's like I trust her a lot. She would never get with an of my friends.. Well that one time with Harry, kinda scared me.." I say.

"Dude, what?" Calum interrupts me.

"I never want anything hurting her. I don't ever want to see her crying except happy tears. I constantly think about her. When we're back home, I wish that she can one day call that home." "Well home feels like where she is, because she makes me feel comfortable anywhere" I mumble. "I love how we can do nothing and not get bored. Her dimples when she smiles. Her fucking eyes ! "

"Mhm.." 

"The face she makes when she's thinking. When she pouts when she doesn't get her way. How she buries her face onto my chest when she's sleeping or when she's trying to get comfortable in bed. Her laugh ! Oh my god. Her laugh. It's the best." I say smiling. "And when she sleeps so peacefully it makes me happy she can sleep that way."

"I love how down to earth she is too. She doesn't like getting showered with luxury stuff, special treatment and she don't like, LIVE for the attention." 

"Luke." Calum says.

"And.."

"Luke !" He repeats. " I think that's enough. I know.. I know.." He laughs.

"So help me." I tell him.

"Dude, you're in love. There's nothing I can do about that. He laughs again. "What's there to help you about?" He pauses. "Just NEVER hurt her. You already know how much I see her as my little sister."

I love her...

I love Marcy...

-

Sup x2 LOL