Chapter 20

Marcy's P.O.V

One week later. July 7.

We are now at Idaho one week later.

We have been here for 2 days.

Luke hasn't talked to me. I never found out why he was looking for me all I remember is that he was outside being quiet lost in thought.

Well on the days with Lou and her family he was sorta talking to me.

On four of July he layed down on the blanket I was on ,next to me when we were at the beach.

Well..

I kind of miss waking up to him next to me.

His smell,

His messy hair,

Arms around me,

Face so relaxed,

Light snoring,

Raspy voice..

He didn't even sit next to me on the plane..

Anyways ! It is Ashton's birthday.

We will party later !

Well for now we are at the radio station I have never heard of for the boys' interview.

I am watching them from a huge glass window . I see them laughing, talking, and answering questions from their fans.

An hour into that Calum comes near the window and motions for me to come inside.

Calum has been the close one to me lately instead of Luke but it's okay.. I guess..

I go inside and the man interviewing them who is apparently Johnny says "So this is the wonderful Marcy?"

Calum pulls out the chair that was right next to him and pats it.

There's cameras EVERYWHERE. Omg ..

These people pull me into the seat Calum pulled out for me, starts adjusting the mic I suppose I will be using and giving me head phones.

"Uhmm.. Hello." I say into the mic.

"Well don't be like that Marcy ! Be yourself not like Luke." Ashton laughs.

"Well , Marcy , the boys got asked a question about you and they didn't want to answer without you." Johnny explains.

"What was it ?" I ask.

"This is from @Awkwardcuteluke ," (I used my own twitter muahaha) "First I would like to say Happy birthday Ashton ! Question: Would any of you boys date Marceline ?"

"Oh." I nervously laugh.

"Well first of all, Thank you !" Ashton's says.

"And the answer ? Would any of you date the wonderful Marcy you guys wanted to be here ?" Johnny ask.

I look at the boys and they're all acting like they're thinking hard.

"Well we actually can't ." Ashton says.

"Huh?" I say.

"Yeah, she's like a little sister to me." Calum says patting my head. And I nod my head agreeing with him.

"Well she is to all of us." Ashton says. They all nod.

"Expect to Michael." Luke finally talks.