Chapter 25

Marcy's P.O.V

It has been a week since Lucas' birthday and now were going to an interview at Sugarscape?

Anyways it's far to early to be leaving.

Did i just say far to early?

Uhmmm i guess sooo..

I miss that house in Washington.

Well we're in a different house in Colorado now.

I like it.

We all have our own rooms.

Luke never does sleep in his room and lately the boys are complaining that Luke has been hogging me.

"Marcy, lets go." Ashton enters my room.

"Carry me." I whine.

"Okay hop on." Ashton says offering a piggy back ride.

"I'm so tired Ashy." I sigh getting on his back.

"I know Marcy, 5 am is far too early." He says walking to the van.

"Mehhh." I whine.

"They have orange juice. You like orange juice don't you? Considering you drank the whole gallon." He laughs and i laugh along.

"Get inside now Marcy." Ashton lets go of my thighs whn we get by the van.

"Thank you Ashy." 

"You're welcome, Munchkin." He pats my head getting in the car.

I'm in between Michael and Ashton.

"Where is Luke and Calum?" Ashton ask.

"Calum is still trying to wake Luke up." Michael says.

"It's kind of shocking that he didn't sleep next to Marcy this time." Ashton laughs.

I lay my head on cuddly Michael. 

-

"What did i ever do to you?" I sob onto the phone.

"What didn't you do? You called me shit too!" He yells.

"I waited for you outside in the rain, alone. You lied to me. You were out drinking with your friends on your birthday when you were supposed to be with me.Who would get mad at that?"

"Because with them I forget about my problems with you! This is bullshit ! We always fight about something stupid. Stop crying it's fucking annoying."

"You left me by myself waiting for you, at night, when it was pouring rain!"  I yell back.

"Blah blah blah." He immaturely says.

"Why can't you say anything about it huh?" I ask.

"I can't do this anymore ! It's so fucking pointless ! Bye." He hangs up.

-

"Marcy ! Wake up." Calum shakes me.

 I get up quickly looking around.

"Are you okay?" Michael ask.

"It looked like you were having a nightmare or something." Ashton says.

"You we're crying too." Luke frowns.

Was I really? 

"It's okay babe, it was just a dream." Calum pulls me to him and wipes my tears away.

Inside they all welcome us and sat the boys down on 4 stools in front of a camera. Luke, Michael, Ashton and then Calum.

I sit behind the camera with the crew.