Chapter 13

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up and checked the time on my phone its 11am. I lock my phone and smile at the picture I put as my wallpaper. Marcy and I with the toy I won her.

I slightly open my curtain and no one is in their bunks, Hers are still closed she's probably still sleeping.

I hear quiet sniffing and coughing. Is she sick?

I go next to her bunk and quietly ask her if she's okay.

I hear stuff moving around and opens her curtain slightly , squinting when the light hits her eyes.

"Yes Luke. I-im okay." She stutters.

"Are you sure ?" I ask.

"Y-yes" she stutters again.

"Then can you come out of there ?"

"Okay. uhm... wait." she closes the curtain again and I hear her take a deep breath.

I give her 5 minutes and then she opens her curtain and gets out.

"Hey." I say giving her a concerning smile.

"Hi Luke." she covers her face.

"Why are you hiding ?"

"Cause I'm ugly." she giggles moving a finger so I can see only one eye.

My eyes widen and I smile at her chuckling.

"No you're not." I tell her. "Remember Calum and I think Ashton fancies you."

When I tell her that I feel weird. I feel my smile going down.

"No Luke." She puts her hands down. "I hate when people accuse others of liking me. Maybe they do maybe not. Either way they won't like me when they find out----"

"Is she awake ?" Ashton walks in the room. "Oh im sorry. Am I interupting something ?" He gets embarrassed and Marcy leaves to the bathroom.

"What happened Luke?" Ashton asks when we hear the door close.

"I don't really know." I shrug.

"Let's just leave her alone then?" He suggest I nod and join the guys at the back of the bus.

Its been an hour since I talked to Marcy and found her that way. She seemed so mad but you can tell just by looking at her she was hurting really badly. I felt so bad because I don't even know what's going on.

I know she wouldn't want to tell me right now or any of us because she hasn't even known us for a week.

She was telling me something but Ashton interrupted before she can say anything and ran to the restroom. We heard her get out of there more than half an hour ago but she didn't come to us so we guessed that she didn't want anyone to bug her.

An hour after that she came to us holding that damn bear her ex boyfriend gave her. Why does she still have it if they broke up? I threw away all the things my girlfriend of a year gave me right after we broke up last year.

She stood at the doorway not knowing where to go so we made space for her next to Calum and Michael. She laid her head on Calum's lap hugging the damn bear and her knees not saying a word to any of us. Michael knew she's been crying so he laid his head on her waist and hugged her just staying there. I mean we all can tell she's been crying, her eyes were so swollen and red. Her eye lashes were still wet too. But I wished I could be in the position Calum or Michael is in..

I know I said we haven't even known each other for a week but I guess she's comfortable with us. She has been living with us and sleeping in the same room as us so I guess I can say she's comfortable to be around us that's why she has just been laying on us when she's tired and not minding that we hug her when she sleeps. Maybe she's not comfortable enough to tell us what's wrong with her but we're not going to push it. Hopefully she wasn't hurting herself when we left her alone for almost 2 hours.