Chapter 42

A/N: holy shit... there are 2k reads I didn't think I would get that much thank you guys so much for the support but let me stop talking and let you do what you came her to do. Xoxo

Bang

I opened my eyes slowly as my brother stood there with the gun pointed at the wall I moved my hands that now were free.

"I won't let you hurt her" my brother said I reached at to my dad as men flooded the room one grabbed Sam aiming a stake at his heart.

"Go ahead do what you want it just makes my job easier" I looked over as sam tried to break free.

I felt my teeth growing and my nails I looked up at the moon and back at my father who had a smirk plastered across his face.

"The show begins" I growled as I fell to the floor as my bones began cracking and moving in different ways.

I reached my hands around to find something I grabbed the chains and threw it to Sam he quickly grabbed it wrapping it around the guards neck throwing him into the wall.

"Get out of here and save yourselves" I groaned as my arm twisted.

" we can't leave you" Sam argued "leave" I growled he backed away grabbing the keys opening the cage.

Everyone flood out before more men could enter I felt hands brush against my cheek as my other hand cracked.

"If you survive this I might let you live" my dad said pulling my chin up as his eyes turned yellow.

"What are you" I asked as my head snapped up as my teeth grew.

"I'm a werewolf and your going to be the very first hybrid" my dad said as he walked away.

Guards pushed my brother out of the room as the doors shut. I crawled to a near by mirror looking at my eyes as they had a blue ring around instead of brown. I closed my eyes trying to stand up but failed miserably. Darkness covered the room as my sight dropped away.

I opened my eyes getting to my feet looking at the mirror I looked in my eyes as they went normal.

"Good your awake" I threw glass in the persons direction as I turned around.

"Cute" she said dodging it she handed me clothes leaving the door open.

"Your father said you may leave" she whispered I quickly put in the clothes and watched the sun beam down.

I reached my hand out closing my eyes bracing myself for the pain. Nothing. I smiled taking my sunglasses from the floor and putting them on I walked out jumping into the sky making my way back to the cave. I walked into the cave as everyone rushed over hugging me.

"Your okay" Marco said spinning me around.

"I think I am" I said hugging him back.

"Where's Laddie? And David"I asked as Marco set me back down.

"Probably still with Lucy and David went out last night drinking" Star said reaching her arms out.

"Actually I didn't go out" he said walking out of the shadows a smile appeared as I sped over to him bringing him into a kiss.

"Don't leave me ever again" David said cupping my face "not until my heart stops beating for the ones I love" i replied.

"I should go get Laddie he's probably scared" I said climbing up the walls.

"You should get rest the suns still up" He said "I'm fine you guys rest" I replied leaving.

I noticed my bike was back in my spot I smiled as I got on it feeling the sun against my skin and people walking amounts each other. But one thing for sure couldn't escape my mind. "Your a werewolf a hybrid one of a kind" was what he said true? I ignored it riding to Max's I got off my bike and greeted the dog before entering the house. I walked over to the couch and shook Laddie he opened his eyes wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Your home" he said pulling me close "and I ain't going nowhere" I said kissing his cheek.

I grabbed his hand guiding him outside setting him down on the bike.

"How are you outside?" He asked I laughed as I started the bike.

"Don't worry everything is okay Laddie" I said driving off.

Once we got into the cave I set Laddie down as I laid down in the couch I leaned my head black enjoying the breeze.

"What happened in that cave?" I looked over to Gia as she sat down on the table.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I replied taking a deep breathe.

"Well it's kinda weird your walking in the sun and I know for a fact Dwayne or anyone else can do that" she pushed.

"I said I don't wanna talk about it alright" I argued getting up I stopped over to my room closing the curtains behind me.

I fell into the bed looking up at the cave walls my eyes began to fall struggling to keep them open I let them fall.

"Wake up" I opened my eyes slowly as David stood there.

"What time is it" I asked sitting up rubbing my eyes.

"Time to party" he said pulling me up "your annoying" I said as he kissed my neck.

"You still love me" he said walking out.

I walked out into the living room as everyone went back to doing the usual. I smiled at everyone before walking back to my room to grab my jacket I looked around until I found it fixing my hair quickly. I put on the jacket and walked out of the room.

"Sit down and don't move" I looked up and saw my dad there I put my hands up.

"Dad we did everything you wanted just let us go" I said making my way towards him.

"Don't push Me" he said aiming his gun at my heart.

"This was special made for all of you" he said pouting to the dagger in the gun.

"Lemme show you" he said.

Bang.