Chapter 28

I opened my eyes to see Paul sitting at the edge of my bed. "What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes "it's early but I just wanted to tell you something" he said I sat up half asleep. "Shoot at me" I said Paul took a deep breath before answering "Max wants us to turn the boys tonight so we can have Lucy turned and he wants it all in proof along with you so that he knows your on our side" he said. "I'm not on Max's side I'm on yours not his for all I care max can bite a stake right now" I said angrily. "Well go back to bed ill take care of the boys" he said walking away I grabbed the covers and pulled them over my head. What a great way to start off the night. I closed my eyes as I started hearing screaming but I couldn't handle it I sped out of bed and ran over to the boys. "Enough!" I yelled the boys were gripping them tightly and hurting them.

"If your going to change them then do it the nice way I'm trying to sleep and if any of you scream one more time I will have your head on a stake am I clear" I demanded my face slowly transforming they all nodded "Good now I'm going to sleep I don't want to hear anything but talking" I said running back into my bed and falling asleep.

I woke up when I always do and walked out into the living room all three boys passed out I walked over to them and sniffed. The stench of vampires they had drunken the blood I felt arms wrap around me I sped around and smacked them into a wall and hissed until I noticed it was David I let go and apologized. "So they are like us now right" I asked "well they are going threw the transformation but they cant become vampires until the age of 16" he said putting his hands around my waist again. "Well that's not to bad now can we go out to eat I'm starving" I said showing my flashy fangs. "I can tell come on I wanna show you something too" he said grabbing my hand and taking me outside the cave he flew us up on the top of the cave which gave a view of the whole boardwalk. "What is it?" I asked "see that that's a school bus from out of town which means a few new snacks" David said smiling. "David we can't they are kids" I said "they are teens you never had a problem with it before" he said grabbing my hands. "What if I cant stop myself David What if Laddie smells it and cant control himself I'm not risking laddie stuck as a child for the rest of eternity you boys can snack but I'm trying to cut off of it" I said jumping down. "You haven't feed in days your body needs it your growing weak I can sense it you have to give in sometime" David said jumping after me "that time isn't now" I said waking back into the cave.

"Come on Laddie let's go to the boardwalk with Star" I said putting my hand out laddie walked over and wrapped his little hand in mine. "Star come on" I said speeding out of the cave I sat on the bike and helped laddie on we all rode down to the boardwalk and parked by the rides. I hopped off of the bike "remember if you need a bite you know where to look" Marko said winking before walking off the boys walked off finding their dinner for the night. "Come on Let's get some pizza" I said Star kept close to me with Laddie in hand we walked into the pizza pub it was packed with teens from "I thought you said you were hungry earlier and not for pizza" Laddie said. "I want pizza that's it" I replied before getting in line the workers stopped what they were doing and brought us to the front.

"What the hell we have been waiting forever and they get to cut" a guy said. "Look sweetheart shut it or I will shut it for you" I snapped back. "What can I get you three?" The guy asked "pepperoni pizza and some cokes" I ordered I brushed past the guy who complained earlier he grabbed my arm "you should really let go of me or you won't like what happens next" I felt my eyes turn into their dark red color I turned around and tugged my arm I sat down at a booth and put my head down. "What's the matter" laddie asked "nothing I just need a breather" I replied trying to tug my fangs back "don't mind him Jack can be an ass but once you get to know him he's nothing" a boy said. "It's fine really you don't have to apologize" I said tightening my eyes holding back the urge. "Star can you watch Laddie for a second" I said she answered I quickly got up and walked out of the pub I went to the back of the store and looked around I heard climbing on the roofs I climbed up the wall and looked around the boys were jumping around looking for something I jumped towards them "you should really keep quiet your being to loud" I said staying in the shadow. "Looks like someone is a lot more hungrier then we thought" David said I walked up to him and grabbed his coat "I'm fine I can handle myself" I said lifting him up I put him back down and flew down the building. I looked around and found a girl walking by I followed her into the alley she seemed a bit drunk which meant a perfect kill I walked closer and sunk my teeth into her neck I held her body up until I heard footsteps coming close I looked up and saw some school boys holding a flash light up I dropped her body and sped close hissing the boys ran off I wiped my mouth and walked back to the pizza pub I sat down in the booth and started downing pizza.

The girl on the boardwalk * Lost Boys fan fiction*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें