Chapter 21

I fell asleep in the closet "Wake up" i groaned and turned "Come on get up" Sam said grabbing me i opened my eyes and growled Sam fell back "Sorry Sammy" i said i got up and walked over to him and helped him up i reached in my pocket for my sunglasses "Sam what time is it" i asked sitting on his bed "twelve in the afternoon" he said "Why am i up then" i yawned "Because i said i was going to help you and i intend on making you better" he said grabbing my hand "Yeah,Yeah" i groaned "Come on Michael is downstairs too" Sam said dragging me i sat down next to Michael. "It's to early" i said putting my head on his shoulder "Too early" he said putting his arm around me. "Michael do you think Sam is going to... well you know try to go after the boys" i whispered "Most likely but we can't let him" he groaned "Michael" i moaned "Yes" he replied "I am glad i met you this summer" i said "Me too" he groaned.

"Okay where is nosferatu?" Edgar said my eyes started closing slowly "The prince and Princess of darkness" Edgar said walking with Sam "The night crawler. The bloodsucker" "El vampiro" "Come this way" Sam said i heard footsteps come closer to us "They look more like zombies" Edgar said i managed to raise my finger and flip them off. I hear a bag move "Should i run them threw" i open my eyes and flash towards him i grab his stake and break it "Don't even think about it" i said using the table to be propped up. "Okay i have one question for you two and i want you guys to answer honestly, Have you taken any human victims yet?" Edgar asked "No we haven't" i lied "If your telling the truth that means we can save you" Edgar said i dragged myself back to the chair and sat down. "They are telling the truth, Aren't you guys" Sam asked we groaned "David" Michael groaned "shhh Michael they will find out" i whispered "I don't want names just lead us to them" Edgar said "Can't sun is out must sleep" i managed to speak "We can't go at night they will be up" Alan said "We need to go there now" Edgar said "I will take you there" i said falling to my side "You can barely stand you two are basically one of them" Alan said "Nobody goes near Laddie without me understand" i said grabbing his arm "And Star without me" he said i stumbled up and Sam helped me "Come on Michael" i said Sam walked and i dragged my feet.

"Okay, Okay" Alan said i let go of him and he rubbed his arm "If you guys are such soldiers i doubt a grip of the arm should hurt" i snapped "Vampires have such rotten temperatures" Edgar said i pulled my glasses down to show my eyes "Listen Eddy i may not be able to hurt you because i promised Sam but it doesn't mean i can't kick you ass" i said "Take me to grandpa's car" i mumbled to Sam he nodded and started helping i fell onto the table and held my stomach "Everything alright" Sam asked "I'm fine just get me to the car" i said standing back up. We reached the car i got in the driver seat and tried to keep my eyes open "Michael" i mumbled he was next to me "Stall the boys i need to warn the boys" i said he shook his head.

'David, Michael's brother and his friends are coming we will be there too soon but keep the boys ready'

' Thank you for warning us they won't know what hit them'

"Hello" i looked and saw Sam "I'm up" i said putting my hands on the wheel "Alright drive" Edgar said i turned the key and revved it i pressed the pedal and took off the sunlight touched me but it burned a little "Okay if we borrow your car Grandpa" Sam yelled i sped more the sun started burning more "Slow down your gonna kill us" Alan said i gripped the wheel tighter and sped. I stop at a stop sign and fall asleep a hear a car honk "Wake up" Sam said shaking me i got up and shook my head and started driving again "Just know if you guys try to stop us or vamp out in any way  I'll stake you without thinking twice about it" Edgar said "Who said we couldn't get to you first i growled. I stopped outside the cave Everyone got out i tried getting out and stumbled Sam held Michael and I "Sam if something happens to us you have to promise you won't let them hurt star if i don't have the strength you protect you" Michael said.

' The boys know we are here so don't rebel against them it will make it worse'

' alright can we get in the cave this sun is burning me alive'

' yeah'

"Come on Let's go" i said i grabbed Michael and Sam and sped into the cave i sped past Edgar and Alan i fell against the wall and breathed heavy "Are you sure your okay?" Sam asked "I said i'm fine it was just to much power" i said i took one more deep breathe and stood up "There has to be a sleeping chamber somewhere" Edgar said "I can take you there" i said i walked over to MIchael and pulled down his head "Just go into Star's room and wait there if anything happens to me take care of Laddie for me" i said "I will" he said hugging me i hugged back and we let go i stumbled over to the boys. Michael walks into Stars room we walk over to the opening of the sleeping cave "You feel that? Feel the draft?" Alan said Edgar takes out a flashlight and shines it "It's an opening someone give me a boost" Edgar said "Come on" i said putting one foot over the opening and falling in.

All of the boys come in flies start to buzz and i swat them away "We're on the right trail flies and the undead go together like ham and eggs" Edgar said "Well i am here with you aren't I" i said walking Alan takes out bug spray and sprays it i cough "Listen Alan your human i'm a vampire you don't mind that cause you can't smell it as much so go easy" i said I hear a crack when i step i look down and see a skeleton i look at the boys who look scared. "At least they can't rip out your throats" i said we walk on "It's cold" Sam complains "No it's not" i said "Well your used to this stuff" he said "What is that supposed to mean" i said walking up to him he hits the wall behind him "I didn't mean i-it i was just trying to say since your a vampire you well you know" Sam stuttered "Know what" i said "Being dead and all" he said i huffed and walked on "What's that smell?" Sam complains. "Vampires, My friend vampires" Edgar said we walk threw another opening and get closer to the boys they look around and find nobody but i know exactly where they are.

' We are right below you guys stay alert'

' I can smell them from here'

' be nice they are just kids'

' yeah kids who want to kill us'

They shoot there flashlights up and i hear their hearts race i look up and there are all of the boys hanging from the ceiling "I thought they would be in coffins" Sam said "Thats exactly what this place is one big coffin" Edgar climbs up "Let's stake em" Edgar says. All of the boys shoot there eyes open and fly down Edgar gets his stuff thrown by Marko and Alan and Sam are cornered by the boys they all growl. "Let us go you shit sucker" Edgar said "Alan shut up" i said "How about you shut up you vampire bitch" he snapped i growled and walked over to Marko "Marko put him to sleep i will deal with him later" i said he took out a rag and put it over his nose and mouth he inhaled the stuff and passed out. I looked at Sam and Alan who passed out as well I grabbed Sam and carried him out "You really proved to be one of us today we have been starting to have our doubts" David said closing the cell "I wasn't the only one" i said "Michael come here" i yell he emerges from Star's room and stumbled over i use Marko to hold both of us up "Well, well if it isn't Michael Emerson" David said "Whats going to happen to the boys?" i asked "They will get what they deserve just you wait" David said.

A/N:

Thank you guys so much for 454 reads i never thought i would even get fifty so i am so thankful and i hope you enjoyed this part and another one will be coming soon so until then i love you all so much bye.

Jasmine