Chapter 6

She started running and i was close behind her she ran into an alley way and i noticed she hid behind some surf Nazis "Come on fights me don't be a bitch" i said walking closer to her.Then someone grabs my arm i look up and see a guy with dark hair holding me "Let go of me this is between me and her" i said trying to grab her "I suggest you get your girl before her ass gets handed to her" he says to someone behind me I look back and see the boys "No i think its your girl that's gonna need help" David said grabbing my arm "Let me go" i said trying to break his grip."Lets make a bet David if my girl wins you guys have to stay off of the boardwalk and we get your girl" the man said "No way in hell would i join you" i said "And if our girl wins you guys can never come back and your lunch" David says "Deal"the man says they shake hands the guy shoved the girl in front David let go of me. "Oh your gonna regret that you called me a bitch" i said punching her in her face a couple of times she hit back i tackled her to the ground and kicked her a few times i lifted her up and looked at her neck i felt my teeth hurt and i got closer to her neck.

 "Oh your gonna regret that you called me a bitch" i said punching her in her face a couple of times she hit back i tackled her to the ground and kicked her a few times i lifted her up and looked at her neck i felt my teeth hurt and i got closer t...

Jasmines eyes when she becomes a vampire^

                                                                      Jasmine's fangs^

                                                                      Jasmine's fangs^

"Jasmine please dont do it you dont have to"Laddie said grabbing my hand i looked at him and went back to human i looked at the girl and head budded her and let her go to the floor."Laddie please take me out of here" i said he grabbed my hand and we went to the beach "Laddie whats wrong with me?" i said crying as he hugged me "David will tell you" he said hugging me "I almost bit her i didn't want to do that" i said "But you stopped me" i said."Laddie lets go get some cotton candy" i said grabbing his hand "Yeah but only if i get a piggy back ride" he said "Fine" i said as he jumped on my back "Can i have two cotton candies please" i said giving her the money she handed us it and Laddie and i went to go sit down.Then i felt someone grab my shoulder i turned around and saw David "Don't touch me" i said getting up "Let me explain" he said " No you made a bet on me and i almost bit that girl" i said "Please just let me explain" he said grabbing my hand "2 minuets" i said sitting down "Okay well your a vampire all of us are vampires actually" David said.

"Very funny i'm serious tell me what happened" i said "I'm serious your a vampire well half vampire the rest of us are Full your just like Star,Laddie and Michael now" David said "Laddie is he serious" i said looking at him he nodded very sad."Take me home right now" i said getting up and walking towards the bikes i got on Paul's we arrived at the house "Please come talk to us tomorrow"Marko said i walked in and closed the door and ran into my room i shut my door and started crying. "Jasmine is everything okay"Sam asked "Yeah i'm fine" i said wiping my eyes and i opened the door and hugged Sam "Please stay with me tonight" i said hugging him tighter "Okay" he said i grabbed a big shirt and laid down Sam laid next to me.

"Sam have you ever done something you wish you could take back" i said putting my head in his chest "Yeah but i learned that was the past and today is a new day" he said. I looked at him and he was staring at me then he crashed his lips into mine and i kissed back he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him i sat up and kissed him more. "Well Sam i'm going to bed love you" i said getting under my covers Sam got under with me i turned around and grabbed him and pulled him towards me and dug my head into his chest.

I woke up and saw Sam awake and he had his arm around me "Good morning" i said getting up "Actually it's 3" he said "Oh shut up" i said "Lets go eat i'm starving" i said grabbing my sunglasses and running down stairs i grabbed some cereal "Where is Michael?" i asked "He is still asleep" he said sitting next to me "Well hopefully he wakes up soon i need to talk to him" i said eating some more."Thank you for staying with me yesterday" i said winking "anytime" he said kissing my cheek "Well i have to go get ready talk to you in a bit" i said getting up and walked up the stairs.

I walked into my room and grabbed a picture out of my suit case it was all of my family together i smiled i missed them so much even my brothers as much as they hurt me i still loved them.I put it on my dresser and i sat on my bed a laid down how could this summer end up like this so quick.