Chapter 30

I set my feet down on the ground after hours of flying I started walking the streets looking for somewhere dark to spend the night or anything to eat. Nothing. Nothing was around the streets filled with cars racing down the streets and cops following them close behind. I looked to the left and walked I heard sirens come up behind me I turned around and a cop car appeared I put my hands up and stopped in my tracks.

"Can I help you officers" I asked turning around I was shoved against the wall.

"What are you doin late out what are you selling drugs or shit" the officer asked.

"I'm just walking but if you wanna check go ahead" I said they patted me down and let me go.

I rolled my eyes and walked down the street I put my hair into a ponytail and put my hands in my leather jacket. I found a dark warehouse and walked in I smelt blood and broke the door open I looked around and saw a little girl about to bite into a man I grabbed her by the back of her jacket and through her back hissing at her.

"Name little one" I said breaking a chair.

"My name is Ana" she said brushing off her clothes.

"How long have you been cursed" I asking leaning against the couch.

"Today I was turned I haven't fully transformed yet" she said pointing to the guy who was freaked.

"Give me a moment darling" I said walking over to the man snapping his neck.

"Do you know where the people who turned you are" I asked.

"Yeah they sent me here to feed but I can take you come on" she said grabbing my hand.

"Wait I need a bite first and sun is going to be up soon" I said. I walked over to the guy sinking my fangs into his neck.

Once I got the last drop I unhooked my fangs while they still took the place of my normal teeth.

"Okay lets go little one" I said.

She took a big gulp and took my hand she looked up and down the street and walked down. Once we walked a few blocks she stopped at a big house I looked down at her and she nodded. We walked to the door and opened it I walked in the smell of blood filled the air. I looked around the nice house tidy I looked in the living room and saw two boys feeding. she led me up the stairs and opened the bedroom door. A man stood their feasting he looked to be in his teen years not to far from my age.

"Ana who is this?" The guy asked.

"She's one of us" she said quietly.

"Prove it" the guy said dropping the body.

"Cant you smell it" I asked.

"No can you?" He asked I nodded in response.

"Well get on with it bedtime is soon" the guy said.

I rolled my eyes before letting my teeth grow and my eyes change. He looked impressed he walked over and pushed me against the wall.

"What are you doing in my territory" he asked.

"I was on a stroll" I joked.

"No no I haven't seen your face around here and I've seen everyone" he said.

"I just need a place to sleep for the night or am I going to have to tell people about this place" I asked.

"No no vampires are aloud please let me introduce you to everyone" he said opening the door.

I pushed him off and walked down the stairs I walked into the living room as the man called out four more vampires walked in.

"You have already met Ana this is Carlos, Trevor, Steven, And Rose along with Emma and I am Mark"he said.

"How long have you been vampires" I asked.

"Only a few months" the boy said.

"Wow" I mouthed.

"Sun is coming up soon now I need sleep or I'm gonna end up really pissed off" I said.

"Of course come on everyone" he said he opened a door that led down.

I let the family go first in case it was a trap I followed after the Mark the Basment was filled with darkness not a spot of sunshine I hung from the pipe and crossed my arms. The rest joined as we drifted off.

**************

I woke up to someone touching me I opened my eyes and grabbed their arm twisting it.

"Watch it bitch" Rose said.

I let go and put my feet on the ground I pushed her against the wall.

"Don't call me a bitch I sure can show you one" I threatened.

"Do you have a phone by chance" I asked Mark.

He pointed upstairs I kicked the door open and grabbed the phone I ran Water next to it so nobody could hear. I dialed the boys phone that they stole it continued to ring until Marko picked up.

"Where the fuck are you David is having a fit since you left" Marko shouted.

"I'm on my way stall David for as long as you can I can already see this night taking a turn" I said.

"Fine I'll try" he said ending the call.

I turned off the water and fixed my boots I walked out of the door and jumped off the ground flying off. Once I saw the cave I took a hard hit to the ground I fixed my now dirty pants and walked in Instantly I was grabbed my the throat and pushed against the cave.

"Miss you too" I joked.

"Do I look to be in a joking mood right now" David said tightening his grip.

"I am" I said breaking his arm kicking me off.

"Don't touch me like that again or your gonna regret it alright" I said sitting down on the couch.

"Why did you come back?" He asked.

"I was bored and aren't I bound to come back home" I said.

"So the fate of the girls what's on with that" I said looking at my nails.

"She's in transformation" Dwayne said emerging from my room.

"So we have four fledglings how wonderful" I joked.

I walked into my room and shook the girl she opened her eyes and started crawling backwards on the bed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her arm dragging her into the living room. I walked over to the boys cage and burned my hands opening it I let everyone out and they sat on the couch. I walked back over to the girl and pushed her into the couch.

"What the hell are you doing?"Dwayne asked.

I ignored them and sped through my dresser taking out a pair of leather pants and a grey crop top that i ripped and a new leather jacket that had a symbol in the back I sped the clothes on and out my combat boots back on. I walked out and stopped.

"This is going to be a test sweetheart a very hard on now your going to try and beat me okay" I said.

She nodded slowly and stood up Dwayne tried to speak but I cut him off.

"If I win you die and if you win you live" I said.

"Now the rules are I'm going to hide and if you find me we fight and your going to try your hardest to pin me to be floor" I said walking towards the exit.

"Good luck" I said raising my arms before flying out.

I hid behind the cave in the tree line I climbed up the tree and sat there. I heard twigs breaking as they walked under me I saw her looked around and jumped down pushing her onto the floor. I smirked and threw her into the tree she got up quick and tackled me into the ground throwing me into a tree. I laughed and stood up grabbing her by the neck taking her upwards. I threw her down she kicked me forcing me to roll over I got up quickly and she threw a punch I grabbed it and twisted her arm I threw on at her and she caught it. She grinned  turning her head I twisted my body out of it and pushed her face into the ground.

"Better luck next time"