Chapter 37

We walked through the doors and sat at a booth waiting to be served.

"So how long have you been you know" she asked.

"A full year I'm gonna go use the bathroom and just remember I smell your scent from miles away I can find you just as quick if you try anything stupid" I said walking into the bathroom.

Once I was finished I walked out and saw a group of people I leaned against a wall listening to their conversation.

"So why don't you come with us"

"I can't my sister should be coming soon"

"Come on it will be fun"

"I really shouldn't we are in a tight schedule"

I walked over fake smiling sitting across from lexi "Can I help you" I asked.

"We just wanted to ask your sister if she would like to go hang out" a boy said I laughed in response.

"We are on a tight schedule but no thank" I said as the waitress came over.

"Shakes and burgers thanks hun" I ordered the waitress walked off I felt someone's arm rub my shoulder.

"Get your hand off me" I said looking up at the boy.

"Or what" he said joking.

"I wouldn't do that. It's not worth it Jazz really" Lexi said trying to calm me.

"Come on just a few minuets won't hurt" the guy said whispering in my ear.

I turned my face and head butted him as he fell to the floor in pain.

"It will if you don't let me eat in piece" I said tapping my fingers.

"Alright it's cool we didn't want any trashy girls anyway" another guy said I took a deep breath before punching him in the face.

"Get out of this diner and never come back" I said looking into his eyes he got up and walked off.

"I'm starving" I said as the burgers arrived.

"I wonder if she's alright" David said in his inner monologue.

"I can here you still" I said back.

"Same for all of us" Paul said joining.

"He won't stop worrying he goes on and on about you is she okay do you think we should go" Paul said I broke out in laughter as my sister looked confused.

"Can you guys like do something so I don't hear you all night " I said.

"Everything alright" Lexi asked I shook my head after eating we got back in the car speeding once again down the highway.

"So where are we going" she asked pushing the seat back.

"You will see when we get there so just go to sleep" i said.

"Aren't you gonna like burn in the sun or something" she said closing her eyes.

"Maybe but i'm willing to risk it" i said pushing harder on the gas pedal.

The sun began rising as it hit my hands causing pain to flood my body i grabbed the jacket from my sister and put it over my hands I watched as the sun continued to rise getting closer to my face i leaned back and continued to drive.

"Let me drive your going to die if i don't" Lexi said i looked over and shook my head as she sat up.

"I promise i will get you where you need to be" she said touching my shoulder i looked back and pulled the car over. I got out and sped into the back seat laying the jacket over my face.

"So little sister where am i driving" she asked driving once again.

"Georgia" i said closing my eyes slowly.

"I will get you there i promise" she said as i drifted away.

*******************************************************

I shot my eyes open when i heard a bump i sat up and looked as my sister was still driving. I checked my hand as it still had a few burns that would heal eventually I sat up and put the jacket to the side.

"How close are we" i asked stretching.

"an hour or so" she said i laughed.

"Your joking there is no way we can get there this quick" i said jumping into the front seat.

"Well i found a way" she said i looked at her tired eyes.

"You need some sleep let me drive" i said she stopped the car as we switched.

As the rest of the ride everything went smoothly as it could i pulled over to the warehouse and got out putting my hand in my jacket Lexi stood the side of me we walked towards the door guarded by two men.

"Lexi and Jasmine, Fernando's daughters" i said they moved aside letting us walked in.

Once we walked in it was filled with strippers and drugs i rolled my eyes as we made our way to my fathers office. I opened the door and sat down in the chair across from my father he turned around in his chair smiling as he saw both of us.

"So lovely to see my girls" he said putting his hands on the desk smiling.

"Feeling is mutual" i replied tapping my foot.

"I see you still take your Whores and Drugs over family bonding" i said watching out the window.

"I need to make a living somehow. Now Lexi go outside i will be with you" my dad said fixing his suit escorting my sister.

"Now tomorrow you will be taking on a very important job for me and as usual you will get your cut" he said touching my shoulder i moved it away.

"Now the team should be here shortly but of course we still have to test your strength and your shooting skills" he said looking over at his empire.

"You promise me one more thing" i said walking over to him.

"Money will go to mom and this will be my last job every time you call for me it seems that i become more of trouble" i said standing next to him.

"Last time i checked you didn't care for trouble" he said laughing.

"Things have changed since you last saw me" i growled he took a deep breath looking down at me.

"I promise now sit down the team is here" he said sitting me down in the chair i sat down as i heard footsteps enter the room.

"This was going to be a long night"...