Chapter 2

I woke up and looked out of the window and saw the ocean " We're getting close" Lucy said smiling " What's that smell?" Sam asked sniffing in more. " It's the Ocean Sam" i said punching his arm " Smells like something died" Sam said making a weird face "How about some music" Lucy said turning on the radio the boys and i kept saying keep going " Wait this is  from my era" Lucy said singing a song "Keep going" Michael said laughing.

We got out of the car The boys and i where looking around " Mom there is an amusement park on the beach!"Sam said really happy like a little girl " That's a boardwalk Sam"Lucy said laughing Michael and i went to go grab our bikes off of the back of the u-haul.Lucy gave Sam some money to give to some runaways " We will follow you there Lucy" i said starting my bike Sam and Lucy got back in the car with Sam's dog Nanook and we rode off we arrived at the house i got off of my bike and went over to the u-haul and grabbed my bags we walked over to the porch and saw a body laying there.

"He looks dead"Michael said nudging my shoulder "He is just a deep sleeper" Lucy says bending down towards the body " He isnt breathing mom" Michael said.Lucy felt the guys head "If he is dead can we move back to phoenix?" Sam said i punched his arm "What was that for?" Sam said rubbing his arm i see the man open his eyes "Playin dead and from what i heared doing a pretty damn good job of it to" The old man said "Oh dad" Lucy said hugging him.

We walk into the house and i looked around a lot of stuffed animals "This place is kinda  cool huh" Michael said walking into the kitchen with his weights and clothes on it "Yea sure" Sam says "Will you give mom a break?" Michael said pumping some weights and putting them down on the back porch. Then Sam starts complaining about no t.v We all run upstairs and find a bed room there are two open "Tiffany and i call this one"I said yelling running into a room "Fine" Sam said walking into the room next door. "Tiffany this place is cool huh" i said putting my bags down " I guess but i dont really like it here i kinda want to go back" Tiffany said " Stay for 2 days at least then you can go back please" i said turning towards her pouting "Multa, pero de odio" Tiffany said putting her stuff down "I love you to" i said back "Thats not what i said"Tiffany said crossing her arms " I know i'm not dumb" i said laughing. 

I hear the boys running down the stairs i go down there "Help me mom, help"Sam said running past her "Boys no running in the house" Lucy replies i see Sam open sliding doors and he sees more stuffed animals.Then their grandpa starts yapping at them "Boys you wanna come with me to the boardwalk since Tiffany's being a Tonto" I said "Yeah, lets go" Sam said grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the door. "Wanna ride with me Sammy" i said getting on my bike Michael gets on his "Hell yea" Sam said sitting down "Wanna race Michael?" i said laughing "I can't beat you" Michael said looking at my bike "So, that doesn't mean we wont have fun" i said starting my bike and driving fast down to the boardwalk "Come on Michael lets go to the concert" i said grabbing his hand. Sam went into some comic book store and we went to a concert the guys was playing i still believe i moved away from Michael and found a spot to dance then a girl and a young boy walked next to me. " Hi, i'm Jasmine" i said dancing " i'm star and this is Laddie" she said dancing along "Wanna go walk around with me i'm new here" i said "Sure" she said she grabbed Laddies hand and we walked down the boardwalk.

"So how long have you guys been in Santa Carla?" I said "We lived here are whole life" Star said "I love your name Star it's beautiful" i said  "I love yours too" she said smiling i saw Lucy "Well i will catch up with you later" i said waving and running over to Lucy. "Hey mom" i said "I didn't mean to say it i'm sorry" i said looking down " You can call me mom if you would like, you could be the daughter i never had" she said smiling "Okay mom what are you doing" i asked. "I'm looking for a job" she said i saw a sign for a video store "How about here?" i said we walked close i saw a young boy crying for his mom Lucy took him inside of the store and i followed behind her "Um excuse me i was wondering if this boys mother was in here?" she said to a man with glasses then all of a sudden a women walks in and hugs the boy. The man gives the young boy a lollipop and Lucy and me one i walk over to the movies while she asks for a job i hear the door open and i look over.

I See a boy with Platinum hair and icy blue eyes he was wearing a long black trench coat with all black jeans,boots, and Gloves he looked hot. Then a boy who looked like he belonged to Twisted sister but way cuter he had messy long hair and a jacket with a fishnet shirt under it with white pants and black boots.Then next to him was one who looked the youngest he had an awesome Jacket and a white shirt that stopped just above his bellybutton with pants and boots he had short curly hair on top and long messy hair on the back he looked so cute.Then after him was a boy with long dark hair he had a leather jacket and nothing under neath it with black pants and boots.

  I walked over to the counter and asked the girl something when the boys walked over "Well hello Ladies" Twisted sister said "Hey we only come here to watch one thing"he said winking the girl laughed i had my sucker in my mouth then someone grabbed it. "Thanks" the younger one said walking off i walked out of the store soon the boys came out as well "Well if it isnt the boy who took my sucker" i said crossing my arms."Well if it isnt the hot girl who gave it to me" he said smirking "in hell i would give it to you" i said grabbing it out of his mouth and putting it back in mine "But it tasted good"he said laughing "Who the hell are you guys anyway?" i said walking "I'm David the leader,the one who took your sucker is Marko,Twisted sister is Paul, and My right hand man is Dwayne" Platinum hair said they all waved "Now who are you?" Marko said "I'm Jasmine" i said walking "Well Jasmine wanna come on a ride with us"David said.

"I got nothing better to do" i said "Your riding with me" Marko said putting his arm around me "I guess so" i said. We arrived at their bikes "You guys have some sick bikes" i said "yea we know"Paul said laughing Marko got on his bike and helped me on. I saw Michael with Star i looked over to David who looked pissed we rode over to them "Where you going Star?" David said "For a ride"she said looking over to me "With him?" David said looking at Michael "Yea" she said David gunned his engine "I'm David" he said smirking "These boys are Paul,Marko,Dwayne" he said pointing to each of them "I'm Laddie" he said smiling ."Michael what are you doing?" i asked "You know him?" David asked "Yeah" i said "This is Michael"Star said "We still going Star?" Michael asks"C'mon Star" David says "Star?" Michael says kind of sad Star gave him an apologetic look then climbs on David's bike and puts on her Jacket "Know where Hudson bluff is?" "Overlooking the point?" David asks. David starts his bike "I Can't beat your bike" Michael says "You don't have to beat me, just try to keep up" David said smirking.

"Hold on Hot stuff"Marko said i wrapped my arms around him and put my head in his back and enjoying this moment looks like this summer is not gonna be as bad as i thought.