Chapter 23

After the boys went off I got out of bed and walked over to the cells I knocked on one "Go away" "you guys have to eat so what do you want?" I asked "Nothing now go away" Edgar said "I'm not leaving until you answer now choose" I snapped. "Fine then pizza" Alan said "Thank you" I said walking off  I grabbed some skinny jeans and my leather jacket and boots and rode off. I got off my bike and started walking I tried to sneak past the boys so they wouldn't worry about me but I failed because Paul found me first. "Whoa where you going party is over here" he said grabbing my hand "Paul I'm not in the mood please just leave me alone" I said cold "Come on" he asked "I Said leave me alone" I grabbed his shirt and felt my teeth grow "I'm sorry Paul i didn't mean to i don't know what's happening to me" i said hugging him "It's alright kid" Paul said. "You haven't eaten in days how about i take you to get a bite the boys don't have to know it's our little secret" Paul said I nodded he held my hand and steered me towards a girl and boy. "Alright who wants a bite" Paul asked "About time Paul who is this?" the girl asked pointing to me "This is my girlfriend" Paul said my eyes opened in shock "Oh" the girl said "About that bite to eat"i said "Yeah let's go" Paul said  walking into an alley "Are you sure this is the right way?" the girl asked "I'm sure of it" I could feel the smirk growing on Paul's face.

"I don't think this is the way" the girl said "Don't doubt Paul he knows exactly what he is doing" i said "What do you know didn't he just pick you up from the streets" she said i pushed her and put my hands on both sides of her head. "Listen i have known Paul for along time you are the girl he picked up now if you think for a second he would like you well you thought wrong" i sneered i let out a low growl "So Paul when is dinner" i said "Actually right now" Paul said i bit into the girls neck and drank until her heart beat was no more i wiped my mouth. "Thanks Paul i really needed that" i pulled him into a hug "Your one of us and we never abandon our own" he said hugging back "Now i said i would get the boys some food so i will see you later alright" i said kissing his cheek i walked back into the sea of people and walked into a pizza pub "Can i get a box of pepperoni pizza" i ordered. "Right away" the boy said he seemed scared which i didn't really like i mean yeah i'm apart of the lose boys but i don't want people to be always scared when i walk into somewhere "No take your time if people before me ordered do them first i can wait" i said he nodded i went to go sit down in a booth and waited. "Here you go have a nice day" he said he didn't ask for money or anything "Wait i didn't pay you" i said handing him twenty buck "Thanks he smiled and walked off i walked out with the box and avoided seeing any of the boys or catching me i sped home i parked my bike and sped to the cells "I didn't know what kind you guys wanted so i just got pepperoni" i said. "Thanks" Sam said i looked around for a napkin or a place but there was nothing.

"We don't have anything for you to eat on so" i said i ripped the box into tiny plate like sizes and handed them the food. I grabbed a slice and bit into it "This is really good pizza" i said plopping down on the couch "Yeah thanks for the food i know you didn't have to do that" Sam said. I heard the boys bikes i continued to eat "When did you get pizza?" Marko asked grabbing a slice "Don't worry about it" i said he lifted my legs up and sat down i put my legs back on him "How did you get it i thought you where tired or were you lying?" David asked sitting in his wheelchair "Exactly what i told Marko don't worry about it" i said Laddie grabbed a slice and sat on the floor near me" "Whatever" David said rolling his eyes. "I got it for the boys alright they haven't eaten so i wasn't going to let them starve so i went out and got some alright" i confessed "How did we not see you" David said leaning on the edge of the his chair "One of you did" i said "What is so bad about getting pizza?" David pushed. "It wasn't just because of stupid pizza okay are you happy i just needed to be alone because we lost one of us and you guys make it look so easy to forget okay i'm not fine i'm upset still are you happy now" i got up and walked to my room i wiped a tear forming in my eye i began breathing heavy feeling fangs grow from my gums i grabbed a pillow and squeezed it "You know he didn't mean it like that he just wanted to know whats wrong so he can fix it" Marko said sitting down "Is that what i look like to all of you a broken toy that needs to be fixed" i said looking straight into his eyes. "No i didn't mean it like that he just doesn't like want you in pain" Marko said "I can not be saved none of you can save me okay not even myself i can't handle it Marko it hurts so much the people i love always end up in pain and misery" i felt tears rolling down my face "What if i hurt the boys or Laddie i will never forgive myself if i hurt one og you thats why i decided i'm going back to arizona" i said.

"What no you can't leave your the only thing that's keeping David from going on a killing spree and keeping Laddie the little boy he is and your the reason why those boys in those cells are still alive" Marko said jumping in front of me "Marko please just let me go" i said "No we aren't loosing you too" he pulled me into a hug. "I hate you" i said "Your full of lies my dear" he said "You sure about that" i said biting his arm "Did you just bite me?" Marko asked "I don't know did i" i wiped the little bit of blood off of my lips. "You taste sweet" i  said patting his shoulder "But your the sweetest" he said pulling me close to him.

"I was leaving tonight even if the boys disagreed i have to see my family just one more time even if they don't want to see me" i thought i put a fake smile on and pushed Marko out of my room. 

"I'm sorry boys but i have to see them i hope you can forgive me i will be home soon in a few days i will always love you my boys"

Love,

Your lost girl Jasmine