Chapter 25

I put my head back and took a deep breath I walked out and sat on the porch. "Everything alright you seemed a bit different back there" Lexi said "I'm fine just needed a break" I said looking down "Is it something that happened back in Santa Carla?" She asked. "Something like that you wouldn't believe even if you were insane" I said chuckling. "Were sisters bound by blood I would believe you no matter what you say" she said grabbing my hand "Well you promise you won't tell anyone or I will have to kill you right"I said she started laughing. "I'm serious I would have to kill you" I said she stopped laughing and nodded "I promise to keep it a secret" she said putting her pinky up I connected mine with her. "We can't talk about it here come with me" I said grabbing her arm I dragged her to my secret spot I used to go to when my dad left "Okay wow this is gonna really hurt saying this" I said turning away from my sister. "Alright just tell me" she said "I'm a vampire and I know this sounds crazy but I am" I said turning around I heard her laughing. "If you want proof then tell me" I said "Vampires aren't real Jazz never have and never will be" she said "I thought the exact same thing when I was in Santa Carla but I guessed wrong" I said. "Well if you are a vampire where are you fangs and pale skin you still have tanned skin and no fangs" she said. "Well we don't just have fangs out all the time" I said my voice deeper. "What's up with your voice" she asked "You wanted proof right" I said I was about to turn around. "What are you girls doing out here dinners ready come on" my mom said "I will be there in a minuet" I said having a lisp from my fangs. "Alright then" she said walking off my sister walked off with her  I heard footsteps getting closer to me I hid in the bushes and waited I felt a presence behind me I sped around and pushed them to the ground hissing. "Nice to see you guys made it" I said sitting on top of Paul.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world" Paul said speeding on top of me "So you wanna play that game" I said grabbing his neck and jumping off the ground I held him by the neck. "Say sorry and I we won't go down into pieces" I said holding Paul "I'm sorry" he choked out I smiled and flew down I put him down and saw Laddie I ran over to him and squeezed him. "I told you I was going to see you again my little prince" I said kissing his cheek I stood up and looked at the boys David looked like he wanted to tear my head off. He took his cigarette from his ear and lit it I sped over to him and took it "No smoking in the house" I said taking a hit and giving it back to him I blew the smoke in his face. "And no eating anyone in the house either and stay away from mirrors" I said grabbing Laddies hand "Come on dinner's ready" I said walking with Laddie towards the house.I opened the door and walked in Laddie yanked his hand back and stood there "Mom come here" i shouted she emerged from the kitchen and walked up "would you please invite my friends in" i asked "Why don't they just walk in" my mom asked "They like to have permission they find it rude to just walk into a house they do not own" i said "Oh well come on in and make yourself at home" my mom said Paul and Marko had smirks on there face i growled showing my fangs towards them i grabbed Laddies hand and walked him in. the boys and Star walked in looking around "Come with me to the dinner table she will serve the food and stay close to me" i said walking in the boys were fighting and my sisters were staring. "Shut up all of you and sit down moms serving dinner" i said The boys took their seats and the girls kept their eyes on the boys. i walked over and sat down Marko and Paul across from me and Laddie and David next to my side and Dwayne on my left.

"So are you going to introduce us" my sister asked "Boys these are my sisters Alexis the oldest Christy  the second oldest Julianna and Izabella the youngest girls this is David, Paul,Dwayne,Marko and Star and Laddie" i said pointing to them all as i said their names "Nice to meet you girls" Marko said kissing Lexis hand.

' they aren't food marko so sit down before i tear your arm off'

' alright no need to be fiesty'

Marko walked back to his seat and smirked my mom came out and served us all spaghetti i smiled "Gracias" i said my mom smiled and served everyone else Laddie started eating and everything was quiet. "So Jasmine why don't you tell mom how you met these boys?" Julian said "Julian i'm eating maybe later" i said "Well i'm sure we would all like to know" he said "I met the boys at the boardwalk while i was at a concert with Michael and Sam and Star and Laddie happened to be there so i hung out with them are you happy now" i said grabbing my pop and taking a sip. "Yes i'm very happy" he said after we all finished eating Star had gone with the girls and the boys were messing with the girls Laddie stood by me as i cleaned up. "I will do the rest why don't you go check up on your sisters" my mom said i nodded and walked up the stairs. i opened the girls room and Star was getting a make over from the girls and having fun i noticed the boys weren't there i opened my bed room door and the boys were looking at pictures Marko laying on my bed i closed the door and Laddie went over to the TV and turned it on. "What are you looking at" i said sitting down next to Marko "You" he said smirking. "Did you guys leave Michael and the boys in the cave with locks" i asked.

"Yes we did but they aren't getting out anytime soon darling" Marko said kissing my cheek "Im going to go get star i will be back don't break anything" i said standing up i was pushed against a wall by David. "What is it" i asked "We are all hungry we need to feed so you coming with us" David asked "Let me tell Star to come watch Laddie and i will be right there jump out the window and i will take care of the rest" i said Paul smirked and opened the window and jumped out. i opened the door and shut it i walked into the girls room "Star come here really quick" i said walking out Star got up and walked out i closed the girls door. "The boys and I are going out mind watching Laddie for me" i said "Yeah sure thing" Star said "Lock the door so nobody can get in we will come threw the window" i said walking into my room i locked the door and kissed Laddie's cheek "We will be back soon Laddie when that sun starts to rise you get into the bed alright" i said i put my legs out the window. "Goodnight" i jumped out the window and planted my feet on the ground.