Chapter 12

"So boys who are the lucky two" I said holding Matthew  "David and Dwayne" Paul said grinning "Well David you can take Matthew" I said handing him the body "And I will meet you guys home I have a son to tend to" I said getting on my bike and roaring it to life. "Adios" I said blowing kisses "Wait for me" Paul and Marko said catching up to me "Race you two home" I said speeding up more.

I walked into the cave and  saw Laddie passed out he on the couch "he is so cute when he sleeps" I said picking him up "Yeah but I think the mom is cuter" Paul said "Oh shut up Paul" I said laying Laddie down on his bed. "Well boys tonight I'm sleeping in the other bedroom, night loves" I said walking into my room and taking off my clothes "You can stop being a creep and walk in" I said turning around. "Sorry I didn't mean to" Paul said blushing "Come on Paul you know I'm only messing with you" I said sitting down on the silk sheets "So why did you come in here?" I said grinning "I just wanted to say goodnight" he said kissing my cheek "Well goodnight Pauly see you tomorrow night" I said going to sleep.

I woke up and decided to get black ripped jeans and a grey hoodie and changed i walked out and saw all of the boys awake."hello my loves" i said jumping on the couch " so whats the plan?" I asked as Laddie sat on my lap."well today we where gonna go check on the two thieves"David said lighting a cigarette "wouldnt miss it for the world" i said getting up.

We arrived at the boardwalk and i started walking around till someone pushed me in an alley. It was a boys in his late 20s or so with a shirt that said surfers forever so my guess he was a surf nazi " you must be new around here surf nazis are band from the boardwalk so get lost" i said pushing him off of me. "Well we are taking it back tonight starting with Davids girl" he said grabbing me again "your gonna regret that" i said changing and biting his neck i covered his mouth so that his screams would be covered by the boardwalk.

I wiped my mouth and walked away "everything alright" Paul said "Yeah just a surf nazi trying to take the boardwalk back but i gave him hell" i said laughing."Thats our girl" he said putting his arm around my waist "so where are the boys" i said smiling "went to go check on the two kids" he said i started walking backwards and bumped into someone "hey watch it kid" i looked up and back away into Paul "Jasmine we need to talk" the man said "you gotta lot of nerve being here" i said in anger.

'Jasmine you know this guy'
'Sadly Paul meet the one and only my father'
' this is your dad'

" i know but let me explain" my dad said " you hade 10 years for that why should i listen to you now" i said crossing my arms."everything alright" David said walking up to me with the boys "just peachy" i said faking a smile "Jasmine please just listen to me" he said. "You have 2 minuets after that dont talk to me again" i said by now my nostrils where literally having fire out of them.

"First of all why are you hanging out with all of these boys?" My father said "dont talk about my friends like that" i said in defense. " you of all people dont get to tell me what to do" i said "Jasmine you stay away from these boys you hear me" he said walking up to me and grabbing my arm."let go of me right now" i said yanking my arm from him "as your father i forbid you to see these boys" he said grabbing both of my arms this time.

"I said dont talk about my friends like that they are more of family then you have ever been dad" i said glading at him "dont you talk to me like that" he said slapping me across my face. "You dont tell me what to do why dont you go run off with the whore you call your new wife and your new children that you clearly love more then your original kids" i said "dont you talk about my family that way" he said slapping me again.

"Now if you dont listen you will get worse concicenses" he said gripping my arm tighter " if anything you should be watching your back" i said smiling." Now start moving away from these boys" my dad said "no i think i will stay with them maybe have a few kids just like you did" i said smirking.

" watch what you say little girl" he said grabbing me by my face "what its true maybe i like these boys maybe you will have grandchildren running around" i said grinning." Thats it your coming with me" he said dragging me "i am staying with the boys" i said walking back "Jasmine i am your father and you will listen to me" he said. " oh please dad you have never really been a good dad" i said laughing " well if it wasnt for me you wouldn't even be born" he said grabbing me "well maybe you should learn to not be a man whore" i said laughing with that in a matter of seconds everything around me went black.