Chapter 10

Elsewhere

"Rebekah come on we are almost there" Matthew said "I don't know about this guys this is where the lost boys and girls live" Rebekah said running to catch up "Hey Rebekah look at these bikes you should take the girls one" Matthew said walking down the stair. "Matthew do you know what they will do to us if they catch us messing with their stuff" Rebekah said running down the stairs "Then we better not get caught" Matthew said going in the cave.

Rebekah walked in as well "This is awesome" Matthew said "Yea look at those jackets and boots" Rebekah said grabbing Marko's Jacket and David's gloves "I call shoes" Matthew said grabbing the boys shoes "Wait a minuet is that the girls and the kid" Rebekah said walking into the room " I dare you to take her earring" Matthew said grabbing a comic book "and If I do I call dibs on pick pocketing" Rebekah said walking close to Jasmine.

Rebekah leaned over to Jasmine she touched her ear then she moved to her other side Rebekah took the back of the earring off slowly and grabbed the front. "Got it" Rebekah said dangling it in the air "alright lets go" Rebekah said running out with David's gloves on and Marko's Jacket also with Jasmine's earring in. "Come on get on the bike" Rebekah said starting it.

Back To Jasmine's P.O.V

I woke up and I felt something wasn't right I walked out into the main part of the cave and saw that Laddie's comic was gone along with the boys stuff I felt my ear and my earring was gone. Who ever took our stuff is gonna pay I walked back into Laddie and Star's room and grabbed a new pair of clothes I walked out of the cave and my bike was gone I walked back into the cave and saw the boys. "Someone took our stuff" I said crossing my arms.

"Jasmine is right our stuff is gone my Jacket is gone your gloves are missing and our shoes are gone as well" Marko said "Who ever they are they are gonna pay for taking my stuff" I said pacing back and forth. "Okay everyone let's go to the boardwalk they will most likely be their" David said grabbing his cigarette from behind his ear and lighting it.

"Come on boys lets go get our stuff back" I said smirking "Come on Laddie lets get your comic back" I said walking out of the cave I sat behind David and Laddie behind Dwayne. "Boys lets find those bastards that took our stuff" I said showing my fangs we took off roaring the bikes and cheering as we got closer to the boardwalk.

I got off of David's bike and looked around "The people who took our stuff are here I can feel it" I said smirking "Boys lets go play" I said walking people moved as they saw us walk I looked at the beach. I saw a girl with blonde hair with Marko's Jacket and David's gloves also with my earring.

"Nice jacket" I said "Thanks I just got it" the girl said looking up and tried to run away "Not so fast little one" I said grabbing her arm and bringing her to the boys. "alright boys grab your stuff" I said pushing her into David I yanked my earring out of her ear and Marko yanked his jacket off and David ripped his gloves off of her hands. "Your gonna tell us where the rest of our stuff is before this gets ugly" I said crossing my arms.

"I suggest you tell her Jasmine has not had a good day today" Paul said laughing "I don't know" she said "You know so tell me now or you will regret it" I said getting closer to her "M-Matthew has it" she said messing with her ring on her finger. "Your gonna take us to this Matthew right now" I said pushing her she started walking on the beach and under the boardwalk I saw a boy with blonde hair leaning on my bike and reading Laddie's comic with the boys shoes on the sand.

"Nice bike" I said with a sweet voice "Thanks I just got her today" he said looking up from his comic Dwayne grabbed him "Boys grab your stuff" I said grabbing the comic out of his hand "You know it is very mean to steal from a 10 year old" I said handing Laddie his comic. "Is their anything you would like to say" I said grabbing my bike "I wish we never got caught" the boys said "Well boys lets go" I said pushing my bike "No I think they need more of a lesson then that lets take them to the tracks" David said lighting a cigarette "Your right they did go to our home" I said "Well you two better hurry along my brothers are gonna enjoy this" I said pushing my bike towards the boys I got on my bike "Hop on little man" I said smiling.

"And be carful with the boy he is a cute one I call dibs" I said winking "And Paul keep it in your pants till we get to the cave" I said starting the bike. "Boys lets go party" I said hollering as I drove away from the boardwalk.