Three Words

With the days counting down and now the hours I become even more nervous. All week prior to the wedding I have been organizing the accommodations of many of our friends from out of town, allocating table seats, table decorations and the ever - changing hairstyles and makeup looks I prefer. With 24 hours before the big day Rebekah has organised a huge bachelorette party for me, walking to Rousseau's I decide to change up my look a little.

 With 24 hours before the big day Rebekah has organised a huge bachelorette party for me, walking to Rousseau's I decide to change up my look a little

Walking to the bar I notice a sign on the outside that reads 'Private Function'. I smile at Rebekah as I walk in first, the noise of the streamers popping over my head alarms me but I calm down instantly noticing all of my friends in front of me.

 'Bonnie?!' I squeal with excitement as I wrap my arms around and hug her, she hugs me back and looks at me 'I can't believe you are going to marry Klaus!' In a non sarcastic tone, which makes me feel great 'Hey how are you doing future Mrs Mikaelson?' I hear next to me, I turn round and see a happy Jo Parker standing next to me, we share a hug and I say 'I can't believe it, I am so excited!' I tell her. I look around the room and notice the few friends from mystic falls really interacting with the New Orleans locals, including a few witch elders talking with Rebekah and an elder from the Cresent Wolf pack. 

I walk to the bar and Josh catches my eye I walk up to him and ask for a song request and a mic. After a couple songs and a single drink for me I am standing on the stage ready to sing. 'Are you sure?' Josh asks 'Hit it!' I say enthusiastically. The beginning tune for 'Tell Him', the glee version begins

  I know something about love
You've gotta want it bad
If that guy's got into your blood
Go out and get him
If you want him to be (
Do, do, do, do)

The very part of you

Makes you want to breathe

Here's the thing to do
Tell him that
You're never gonna leave him
Tell him that
You're always gonna love him
Tell him, tell him, tell him
Tell him right now
I know something about love
You gotta show it and
Make him see the moon up above
Reach out and get him
If you want him to be (
Do, do)
Always by your side
If you want him to
Only think of you
Tell him that
You're never gonna leave him
Tell him that
You're always gonna love him
Tell him, tell him, tell him
Tell him right now
Ever since the world began
It's been that way for man
And women were created
To make love their destiny
Then why should true love be
So complicated, oh, yeah!
Oh! (
Ah)
I know something about love (
Ah)
You gotta take his hand (
Ah)
Show him what the world is made of (
Ah)
One kiss will prove it (
Do, do)
If you want him to be (
Do, do, do, do)
Always by your side (
Do, do, do, do)
Take his hand tonight
Swallow your foolish pride
Tell him that
You're never gonna leave him
Tell him that
You're always gonna love him
Tell him, tell him, tell him
Tell him right now (
Oh, you have to tell him now!)
Tell him that
You're never gonna leave him (
Oh, yeah!)
Tell him that
You're always gonna love him (
Yeah!)
Tell him, tell him, tell him
Tell him right now (
Girl, you gotta tell him right now!)
Tell him that
You're never gonna leave him (
Oh, yeah!)
Tell him that
You're always gonna love him (
Yeah!)
Tell him, tell him, tell him
Tell him right now (
Just take his hand in yours and tell him!)
Tell him, tell him, tell him
Tell him right now (
Just take his hand in yours and tell him!)
Tell him, tell him, tell him
Tell him right now (
Tell him right now!)  

Once I am finished dancing and singing I drop the mic and the room explodes with clapping and cheers, Bonnie, Jo, Rebekah and Freya (Surprisingly) all run over to me and complement me on my singing. 'Lets get some more drinks!' Rebekah suggests 'Rebekah, I can't get too drunk I'm getting married tomorrow' I reply 'don't worry Alex, I have a hangover and sickness cure drink for us to have at the end of the night' Freya replies. 'It really works' Keelin rushes over to say before walking us all over to a corner booth table. After Freya's talk about a miracle hangover cure I decide to have as much fun as possible with it.

5 Vodka and Coke's, 3 Shots of whiskey, 6 shots of vodka and a few cosmopolitans and I am out. I think I had danced on tables, sang a few more songs on Karaoke with Bonnie and Keelin and almost broke my leg dancing. The walk home from the club was hilarious from what I remember, Freya quickly gives us all - Keelin, Bonnie, Jo and I- a drink of the cure and we feel instantly better. Clear minded and open eyed we walk home. 

Walking to a busy corner of town we meet up with the guys from Klaus' Stag do. 'Kol, Elijah, Vincent, Damon and Alaric' Rebekah announces to us 'and where is Niklaus, brothers?' she asks 'He headed back early, didn't want to be too drunk before the wedding' Damon says 'He was a giant party pooper... the moment those strippers came out, with the cuts in their necks, he was away' Damon elaborates. I stand there shocked a little. I decide to avoid anymore talking and so I continue walking home. Bonnie and Jo head to their hotel whilst I continue walking myself leaving Rebekah, Freya and Keelin behind.

Making my way to the Abattoir I walk upstairs to our bedroom whilst stripping everything off and carrying it up with me. I change into a pair of shorts and a sports bra as I cuddle up with Klaus in bed.

'I love you' I whisper into his ear, as I do he pulls me closer to him and kisses my neck and part way down my spine, whispering 'I love you more' with each press of his lips against my skin.