White

Standing in front of the floor length mirror I say no to yet another dress, ten dresses so far and none of them have even caught my eyes; one was too puffy, too lacy, too floral, too sparkly, off white. 'This is crazy' I say whilst sitting myself down and the dress I am currently wearing puffing out around me. Huffing I take my phone out of my bag and check the notifications. Eighteen messages from Klaus, messages of 'I love you' to 'You are my everything'. I smile down at my phone and decide to ditch the wedding dress deciding, at least until Rebekah comes home. I hang the dress up when something catches my eye.

'Sleeves, lace, long' I whisper to myself looking at it. I take the dress into the changing room. One last dress before I give up I think to myself before finally putting it on.

'It's perfect' I breathe out twirling in the mirror, smoothing out the dress slightly

'It's perfect' I breathe out twirling in the mirror, smoothing out the dress slightly. I grab my phone and send the pictures to Rebekah with the caption 'I have found my dream dress'. I smile at myself in the mirror.   I look towards the wedding shoe collection and try a few pairs on. Perfect I say whilst clicking my dream heels three times.

Taking off the dress and shoes, I walk though to the front of the shop and she bags my dress and shoes and lets me take it home

Taking off the dress and shoes, I walk though to the front of the shop and she bags my dress and shoes and lets me take it home. Three hours I spent looking for my dream dress, where as people have usually taken days or even months. I hold my dress over one arm and the box with my shoes just under my other arm. 

I walk back to the abattoir and straight into the living room. Lying on the main courtyard floor is  Elijah with a stake in his heart and blood pooling around him on the floor. I place the dress and shoes down carefully and run over to Elijah's side, I pull out the stake and clean up his suit. He returns to life with a gasp and bares his fangs. 'What the hell happened?' I ask him 'I don't know, it happened extremely fast' I suddenly smell someone familiar. 'Marcel'  I growl slightly as my werewolf senses hone in on him. I blink and feel my eyes burning, I run straight downstairs for the tunnels, my primal urge to seek the person whom has invaded my territory overwhelms me.

 I walk slowly as though I am stalking prey once I sense how close he is. I see blood on the floor and find Marcel standing outside of a circle, with a beaten and bloody Klaus in the center. My eyes glow in the darkness as I walk towards Marcel. No need for silence as he notices my presence. I calm myself down and my eyes and senses return to normal. 'Why are you here Marcel?' I ask with hate lengthening my words, 'I came to take back my city and take my place as King of New Orleans' He says whilst giving me a smirk. He gestures towards Klaus in the circle 'Klaus is down, so I can use him as leverage' he continued.

'Oh Marcel, its a shame you have no power here in New Orleans anymore' I say to him whilst walking over to him 'You think just because you are a vampire wolf hybrid you can do anything, how wrong you are' I say whilst using a spell to drop him to his knees whist I walk around him. I feel the spell cast over Klaus, Its barrier magic tethered to an object. It is then I notice a blade stuck in Klaus' chest. I crouch down to Klaus' level and attempt to pull the blade out. I feel the barrier pushing against me. I swipe Marcel out of the way so I can focus on taking away the magic.

I place my hands on the barrier and try to displace the energy. Failing again I try one more thing to get to him. I reach both of my hands into the circle, I try to focus on Klaus instead of the nose bleed I am having. I manage to pull the blade out of him and burn it to ash. The barrier falls and I collapse next to Klaus.

Feeling my entire body burning jolts me awake. I am lying in the shared bed next to Klaus. I pant heavily gasping for air. Klaus wakes up and rushes to my side. 'Whats going on Alex?!' He asks panicked. He places a hand on my forehead and says 'your burning up, love' I groan and try to pull myself out of bed. I hold onto his hand and almost fully smack the floor with my face, Klaus pulls me up in time and places me back in bed. 'I am going to give Fr---' I hear before passing out.

Klaus' point of view

As I mention about giving my sister Freya a call Alex passes out. I stay still listening to her heartbeat as I decide to leave the room. Turning down the corridor I give Freya a call and she agrees to come over. I sit by her bedside watching her eyelids flicker and sweat pool across her forehead, I don't even acknowledge Freya's presence until the room starts glowing. I collect myself and ask Freya 'what has made her sick?' 'I am not sure Klaus, from what I have heard she has been using her powers both witch and wolf a lot lately, which could be messing with her immune system. She appears to have the flu as far as I can tell' Freya responds.

 In that moment I sense Keelin in the room. 'Anything to add, dear?' I ask, 'I have checked her symptoms and she has a major case of the flu...' She sighs leaning off the wall and walking to Alex's bedside 'she just needs plenty of rest, if she wakes up she will need to drink loads of water to keep herself hydrated and any food she could eat will make her stronger' Keelin says whilst moving out of the room along with Freya. I sit watching Alex, she shifts uncomfortably every so often but she has not yet woken up since she fell unconscious. 

Alex' point of view

I wake up with a gasp for air as I rise up out of the bed. I notice no one in the room with me. My senses are overwhelmed, the smell of bacon causing my head to spin, the sound of talking downstairs, the heat - its suffocating-and the light streaming through the slit in the curtain is making my head hurt even more. I collapse back onto the bed and un wittingly cause the curtain to go on fire. I only just happen to notice it before it caught onto the wallpaper. I huff a little and try to focus on my breathing to calm myself down.

After fully relaxing myself I decide to take a shower. Standing up, I shimmy off my clothes, which slightly stuck to my body because of the amount I had sweat. I walk into the shower and keep the temperature between hot and cold, giving me intervals of each. Cleaning my self up made me a little more tired so when I get out I am yawning quite a bit. After towel drying myself off I decide to put on something comfortable:

 After towel drying myself off I decide to put on something comfortable:

I giggle a little as I put my bunny slippers on and walk downstairs. I feel the drop in temperature and make the fireplace light up, I hear Kol suddenly exclaim 'what the bloody hell?' I turn the corner laughing 'sorry Kol!' Klaus walks over to me and hugs me closely 'crisis averted' I whisper to relieved sighs around the room. 'All we have to do now is get married' I say whilst lifting up the dress (which is still in the bag) and the shoes and walking them to our room.