Yes? No? Maybe?

Spending the entire day with Rebekah was worse then I thought. If anyone walked in right now they would think she was bridezilla. Sitting with my head in my hand I decide to offer lunch. 'Bekah, do you want to go and grab some lunch, for a quick break?' I ask sweetly 'okay Alex, but when we come back it is straight to the task at hand' she replies as I nod away. 

We walk to Rousseau's and sit down at the bar, Josh walks up to us and asks us how we are but Rebekah brushes him off, after eating and me drinking 2 southern comforts and cola I feel a little better. Walking back to the house we walk through the streets and back towards the abattoir.  Lining the streets are young teenagers witches, wolves and humans alike. With cars revving their engines up the street we decide to stand and watch the drag race, at least until the people disperse. Once the cars have gone past we continue on, Klaus is sitting on the sofa looking over a wedding magazine when we come in 'ah, Niklaus, finally getting into the wedding fever I see?' Rebekah says, Klaus looks up from his reading and says 'Rebekah I do believe you were simply going to suggest a few things not take over our wedding day' He says slightly grumpy. 'It's okay Klaus, Rebekah is away with Marcel for the rest of the week so she was giving me the full details on what we could do' I reply soothing his concern. 

As Klaus and I are left to look through all the wedding stuff Elijah walks in. 'Oh, hey Elijah long time no see' I say whilst walking up to him and hugging him 'It's nice to see you too Alex, in one piece and in this world too!' He remarks, I slap him gently on the shoulder as he walks over with me to look at the dining room table. 'Have you thought first about the guests you would like to invite to our wedding love?' Klaus asks, 'after much thought I think I am going to invite a bunch of people who might happen to be witch, werewolf, vampire and human...' I say passing him over a list of some names 'Jo Parker, Alaric Saltzman, Bonnie Bennett, Stefan Salvatore, Damon Salvatore, Elena Gilbert, Vincent Griffith, Marcel Gerard and a few other witches and wolves' Klaus says aloud. 'Is it okay?' I ask concerned 'You do realize that they will probably try and kill us all as we say I do' Klaus explains 'I am sure they will all come together for peace' I sat stubbornly 'well I must say Alex, once you both are wedded you will most likely have the entire city bow before you, since you are a New Orleans witch werewolf hybrid marrying an original vampire wolf hybrid' Elijah states 'And don't tell me, if they don't accept our union the streets will run red with blood, am I right?' I comment 'their blood of course' Elijah says and them laughs at the end to knock all seriousness out of the window.

'What about a colour scheme? You can choose to have a modern, original or pastel colour...' Klaus asks louder to start then mumbles whilst looking for something. 'Klaus, I think in honor of your love to paint and my love of crafting, it could be a pastel theme, with a mix of grey and cream hues' I say whist looking at a colour wheel. 'Thanks love' Klaus says whilst pulling me into a side hug. 

'Now onto bridesmaids... and groomsmen' I suggest. 'My maid of honor I was hoping could be Rebekah and my bridesmaids including Bonnie Bennett and Davina Claire... I don't know whether Freya will want to be a bridesmaid... perhaps we shall just leave her to be with the other guests but I will make sure to let her have a plus one for Keelin' I mention refocusing, onto bridesmaid dresses. Looking at the huge array of colors and styles and fits I almost give up fully until I see the perfect gowns for them.

 Looking at the huge array of colors and styles and fits I almost give up fully until I see the perfect gowns for them

Klaus and Elijah both look at the dresses and agree that the soft colors would work perfectly. Once shoes and accessories for the bridesmaids had been sorted, Klaus put together his team and sorted them out. 'Next' I say waiting for something to do. 'Love have you had a look for a dress for you or hair, makeup, accessories and shoes?' Klaus asks. 'I was hoping on going into town with Rebekah when she comes back so we could look together' I say, 'why don't you take a walk to the nearest wedding shop and have a look- I know how eccentric Rebekah may be with choosing possible gowns' Klaus says 'what's the budget for my wedding dress?' I ask, 'The money to buy your dream wedding dress is priceless love', Klaus says softly. I smile at him and head upstairs to grab my bag before I go. Turning around and sending him a smirk as I walk up the stairs.

As I turn to face the door and exit I notice Klaus closing the door and walking over to me gracefully. He leans in and we kiss passionately, I drop my bag to the floor and wrap one arm around his waist and my other hand caresses the back of his neck. Fully consumed in the kiss I feel time slow around us. His tongue fights for dominance in my mouth, his possessiveness and lust , making me putty in his hands. I break free from the kiss breathing in deeply and noticing his eyes darkened with lust. 

'K-klaus' I manage to breathe out before he smiles. 'What was that for?' I ask shaky and out of breath. 'I just can't wait to be your husband, the thought of being tied to you has never felt more enticing, I love you' He replies, I saunter over to where he is standing and decide to embrace him fully in a hug, feeling the safety and warmth in his arms.

Releasing him I walk over and pick up the moonstone encrusted box from the side table, I open it whilst Klaus looks along with me in curiosity 'whats this?' He asks 'its a gift from my mum and dad' I reply, moving the letter to one side I pick up the ring and show it to him 'whose was this?' He asks 'It was my mum and dad's, it was made by my Nana, it was used to unite the two sides of Witch and Wolves' He holds the ring and shines it in the light, as he does, the moonstone shines brightly and reflects onto the wall 'Love is the key to peace in all wars' I whisper and smile whilst looking to Klaus. He takes the ring in his hand and slides it up my middle finger next to my promise ring. 'Perfect' he smiles at me as I pick up my bag and we both walk down together.

'See you soon' I say to Klaus and Elijah 'See you love' Klaus says whilst Elijah nods.

I leave the abbatoir and walk into town.