Mirror, Mirror

Standing up I decide to take a break from the group. Walking back to the car I decide to sit in the driving seat. I breathe in deeply and close my eyes. 'BOO!' Kai shouts at me as I jump in my seat and hit my head off the roof 'what the hell Kai' I shout out, 'how the hell are you even here?' I ask him 'I reckon its something to do with an energy feedback loop transferring my consciousness into your head whilst, I guess my body is in the prison world.' He says pretending to care. 'This is so weird' he says, I roll my eyes at his comment.

'Alex are you okay?' Jo says. I jump again and tell Kai  'shut up back there'. 'Alex whats going on with you?' she asks calmly, 'Well something happened and it means that Kai's consciousness is currently in my mind and his body is in the prison world' I say to her, 'I don't think she gets it' Kai retorts 'Seriously Kai shut it' I say to him. 'Alex, there is no one there' she tells me. 'Yes there is I can see him, he is trapped in my mind, I don't care if you can't see him, but he is still there' I say bluntly. 'Okay Alex, lets go to my father and see if he has a solution to this' she says as I exit the car and walk with her to the house. 'Sure, Jo that'll work' Kai says.

Walking up to Mr Parker I explain what I think has happened. Kai continues to laugh and make jokes about this, which drives me almost absolutely insane and I stay mostly quiet whilst I listen to them devise a plan to get him out.

I walk out of the main living room and go down the hall to the bathroom. After using the toilet and washing my hands I decide to splash some cold water on my face. Patting my face dry I see Kai standing behind me in the mirror. 'How did you get in there?' I ask confused. I'm not in the mirror, I am in your mind and have just positioned myself so you can actually see me. 'Great' I mutter.

I think about trapping him in the mirror for a split second until Kai says sarcastically 'the mirror wouldn't be able to hold me Alex'.

'Really?' I reply with before griping the edges of the mirror and saying 'Kai in my mind I set you free, I trap you in the mirror in front of me'. I focus as hard as I can as he appears fully in the mirror. I lift it off the wall as he slides around 'this isn't funny Alex' he says as I walk him through to the living room. Sitting the mirror up on the table they all see a distressed Kai trapped in the mirror.
'Wow Alex how did you do that?' Jo asks, 'I don't really know, I just kind of had a light bulb moment', I say laughing a little at a small angry Kai.

'This isn't funny Alex' Kai says angrily, 'what are we going to do with him?' Jo asks, 'maybe we could send his consciousness and put him back in his body' I suggest. 'You do realize that he is harmless at the moment' Klaus says. 'Of course but I thought that he should get at least go back into his body' I reply. 'Alex, the spell to transfer his consciousness back into his body would severely decrease your powers leaving you open to weaknesses' he says. My eyes flash amber and he stands back. 'I believe this is right. So I am going to do it.' I say back with a growl at the end. 'Alex, love calm down. We are trying to make sure it is in all of our best interest' Klaus says calmly.

I look at Klaus and he surrenders with a nod and says 'Fine, we'll be waiting for you to come back'. I smile fully at him and take the mirror in one hand and the ascendant in the other Bonnie grabs my hand slightly and holds on too. 'Your going to need my blood to go and come back too remember?' She says smiling. She takes the ascendant and cuts her palm and then mine. Light swarms around us as we are transported to the prison world. Looking over to where we were standing to perform the original spell we both see Kai's lifeless body. Holding the mirror in one arm I ignore all comments coming from Kai as Bonnie and I focus our attention to getting Kai back into his body.

I place the mirror on top of his body as Bonnie and I chant the spell. Once complete I pick up the mirror and smash it over his body. With a giant gasp of breath Bonnie and I withdraw from him and walk away. Finding my car on the dirt track we leave him with no means to follow us this time. Driving away he tries to use his powers to pull the car back to no avail. Bonnie and I laugh as we drive to the airport and I fly us home. Using the ascendant for one last time we properly come home.

The light leaves our vision as we return home. I run straight into Klaus' open arms and enjoy the warmth, comfort and safety they provide. Klaus kisses my forehead and says 'Anyone would think you are the alpha in this relationship with the strength you have, but I would never love you the same without it Alex' he says softly into my ear. 'Lets get out of here' I say aloud to a union of agreements around us. Getting into the drivers seat of my car, Klaus in shotgun and Bonnie and Jo behind us we all go home to mystic falls.

As we finally arrive back at the Salvatore Manor we all walk in to find the TV on. Elena is sitting with Damon on the couch watching the Disney film Snow White. At the exact moment that the evil queen starts talking to the mirror I join in too quietly 'Mirror Mirror on the wall who is fairest of them all...' Klaus whispers in my ear 'You of course my love' sending shivers up and down my spine. I look to him and smile whilst saying 'Lets go home and get married' 'Are you ready Alex?' he asks softly but with excitement written all over his face 'Yes... of course I am!' I reply laughing slightly, he picks me up and spins me in the air. 'Bye everyone, see you all soon' I shout to the Mystic falls gang as we hastily drive home to New Orleans.