Epilogue

A rebellion broke out. The remaining 16 tributes were imprisoned in the arena for two more days before they were rescued by rebels.

 After five months, all of the districts had taken down the Capitol. They were lead by Gale and Hannah. They all fought side by side directly after their rescue. All 16 tributes.

After the rebels had officially taken down the Capitol, a new president was reinstated. Cinna. He was voted in with the help of Alyssa and Peeta.

District 2: Adriana

Cato and I were dating. Ivy was safe. And, she supported us.

She even said she knew that Cato had liked me.

Life was, normal. I wasn't worrying that I was going to die. I was safe. And I was happy.

Cinna had passed a law stating that past victors are allowed to visit other districts.So naturally, all of us from the 74th Hunger Games were close.

District 4: Alaina

Josh and I were allowed to live in the victor houses. I guess you could say we had a happy ending. Yes, it was a happy ending.

I taught Josh more effective ways to fish. And he taught me how to live. How to not take life for granted.

I remember the day that the rebels rescued us.

We were starving and their was nothing to eat. Nothing to drink. Thresh's death was still haunting me.

But Josh was there. He made it all better. Well, bearable. And he made me feel worth it.

District 5: Yazz

We didn't waste any time. Niall and I were married the day we got back home.

It was a simple ceremony. Nothing too fancy. I wore white and he black. We feasted that night. And we spoke of love. Things we'd never told each other.

And most importantly, we left the foster home.

District 7: Abbie

Zayn and I were together. We decided to take it slow.

I don't think he trusts me completely, yet. I don't blame him honestly.

But otherwise, life was good in District 7.

District 8: Kendra

Harry and I were in love. We're very much so together.

We were basically joined at the hip. I was too scared to be alone. I was at his side at all times.

District 10: Emma

Most people would describe Louis and I as inseparable.

After his huge declaration of love for me, I hadn't left him. I couldn't. Wouldn't. And I didn't want to.

District 12: Alyssa

Peeta and I were engaged and very happy.

Prim was safe. Life was good. We had enough to eat. We weren't starving all the time anymore.

Peeta was good to me. He was good for me. There was nothing else I could ask for.

District 13: Hannah

Gale and I just began dating. It was new. But I liked it.

He nurtured me. We were a family. We always were. But it didn't really dawn on me until now.

*            *            *

All was well.

Or so we thought...

I got a call from Alyssa. Cinna was killed. President Kelley was back in power. And she didn't plan to lose this time.