Chapter 15

The feeling of the soft cream colored silk sheets encircled my body, as the warm feeling of a light skirted through my eyelids. I had been up late with James and Joshua last night planning our next move on Meredith. At some point my eyes began to droop, which immediately had Joshua calling Samantha in and having her lead me to the guest bedroom. Although, I didn't really get a chance to speculate it since I was quite tired. 

A hesitant small knock on the guest bedroom door echoed around me. 

"Miss. Roselyn? I have breakfast ready for you." Samantha said in a small voice from behind the door. 

I moaned as I yelled over at her, "It's too early." 

"Well, the King gave me specific orders to wake you at nine, and to get you dressed and down to the main hall by ten." She replied.

I groaned as I slowly pried my eyes open, "Come in Samantha." 

As the door opened, I propped myself up so I was leaning against the wooden headboard of the bed. I tried to flatten my long hair as Samantha came into view. 

She wore the same outfit of the appropriate attire of a maid and had a rather large silver tray in her hands. 

She walked up to me and laid the tray on the bed.

"Good morning. You slept well, yes?"

I brushed a piece of my brown hair behind my ear, "Morning. Yes, I did sleep well." 

She smiled, "I'm glad," She then motioned towards the tray, "Here is you're breakfast. I will be right back with your clothes." 

I nodded and watched as she slowly walked out. 

I then brought my attention back to the alluring smell that sat in the tray. Slowly, I lifted the top to reveal a stomach grumbling heavenly perfect dish. 

Three pancakes were arranged in the middle of the dish shaped as hearts. Chopped up bananas- which were my favorite, were positioned around the outer part of the dish. There was also chopped up walnuts- which were my favorite as well, that were scattered all over the plate. A thick syrupy substance was drizzled all over the dish along with a pinch of powdered sugar. 

Oh my gosh. This was my favorite breakfast dish. 

How did Samantha know?

I then realized there was a small white card beside the dish on the tray. I reached for it and opened the card carefully. 

Good morning love,

I decided to send up your favorite dish. 

Enjoy and see you at ten.

Joshua

 'This was unbelievable!' I thought as I read over the card once again with wide eyes. I then set the card down and grabbed the silver utensils. I neatly cut the heart shaped pancake, pooped it into my mouth and savored it. I moaned like an idiot, when the pancake dissolved in my mouth leaving the banana and nut flavored pancakes trace of heaven. 

Samantha came in after I finished my heaven on a plate with a hanger of a plastic covered outfit. 

"Here is you're outfit for the day, the King had picked it out specifically and would like you to wear it." She said as she handed it over to me. 

I lifted the plastic a bit to peak at the outfit and found a small dress, I knew it wouldn't fit me until this spell was released. Sadly, it hadn't been twenty-four hours yet. 

I looked up at Samantha, "Bu-"

She cut me off as she widened her eyes and dug into her front pocket. Out came a small pink vile.