Chapter 17: Three Weeks

I was fuming by the time we finally reached his room and he still had that stupid smirk on his face. “Will you stop! It is not a good thing that I had to beat up the girl my mate is dating!”

“Reese we aren't dating.”

“Oh great. Next your gonna tell me its purely physical.” A guilty expression crossed his face and I could feel my body warming with anger and power. “How could you! After everything you said about loving me!”

I turned to leave before I did something stupid, but he wouldn't let me. He grabbed my arm and turned me towards him. Tears had started to fall down my cheeks. “Reese, I love you more than anything. I made a mistake, and I will spend the rest of the life making it up to please forgive me.”

I couldn't look in his eyes. They were filled with so much sincerity, I almost gave in. In my heart I knew I had already forgiven him, but he was going to have to prove himself to me. Besides if we were suppose to raise a baby together, I needed to be able to trust him.

“Fine, but you have to promise me nothing like this will ever happen again.” The goofiest smile spread across his face and he picked me up bridal style. I giggled and he placed me gently on the bed. His lips met mine and a heavy weight seemed to be lifted off my shoulders. As long as I had Wolfe, I would be OK.

He deepened the kiss and I eagerly let him. I felt his hands roam my body, and I tingled in excitement when he started to pull up the hem of my shirt. Suddenly he broke the kiss and his hands froze over my stomach.

“Reese? Are you... pregnant?” I blushed slightly and shook my head. “But... how?”

“Well Wolfe when a mommy and daddy love each oth-” He placed his hand over my mouth and closed his eyes.

(Wolfe POV)

Pregnant. She was pregnant with my pup. I thought the best thing to ever happen to me was to find a mate as amazing as her, but now, she was having our baby.

She was still underneath me smirking at my stupid question. Of course I knew how it happened, I just never expected this to happen. “Wolfe, What are we going to do?”

I opened my eyes and found that there were tears in hers. She was scared. Reese was never scared. Even when her father sent the Wraith after her, she buried her fear and fought. Her father. He would kill her if he found out. Suddenly I understood.

“You have to stay hear. I will not let him hurt you.” A growl was threatening to escape my chest as I thought about anyone harming her and our child. I held her to me tightly and let her cry into my chest.

“I have to go back. There is a council meeting the day after tomorrow and i'm suppose to be reporting on your pack.” What? But wait she had just come back to the pack house today. What was she suppose to say to them. “I'm not going to say anything stupid, your my mate and the father of my child.”