Chapter 11: An Ultimatum (Pic of Klaus)

Stella looked uncomfortable walking into a house of werewolves, but Reese was confident and even greeted Brody and Nick by kissing them on the cheek which elicited a low growl deep in my chest. All I could think was mine.

Brody and Nick turned towards me, but averted theirs eyes quickly, while Reese just chuckled lightly. “Calm down babe.”

I growled at her which just made her laugh more. “The others are on their way. It should be another thirty minutes.”

“Great then how about some breakfast. I'm starving.” Reese ran to the kitchen and started grabbing things out the fridge. I'd never seen her like this. She seemed so happy, but I could tell it was all fake. Her eyebrows would occasionally come together in worry before she would catch herself and place a fake smile on her face.

I was leaning against the counter with my arms crossed across my bare chest enjoying the blush that would rise in her cheeks every time she looked at me. It took all I had not to just grab her and take her upstairs away from all the dangers in the world.

“Could you please go put a shirt on.” Her voice cracked and she was trying to focus on making biscuits.

Instead, I moved towards her so I was standing right behind her. She tensed, but immediately relaxed back into my into me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and moved the neck of her shirt down the with my teeth lightly grazing my mark.

She moaned lightly, making me hard instantly. My lips touched her ear lightly, “No” I whispered. I found my mark again and sucked lightly. Her legs shook and what sounded like a whimper escaped her mouth. I picked her up turning her around in the process. She crushed her lips to mine while she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Eventually, we pulled away gasping for breath. “I thought you said you were hungry.”

It didn't matter what her answer was. She knew I wasn't letting her go and a sexy smile crossed her face as lust filled her eyes. “I still am. I'm just hungry for something else.”

She ran her hand down my chest and stop right above my still growing boner. Immediately I released he and picked her up bridal style. Kissing her passionately, I ran towards the stairs using ever ounce of my werewolf speed to get upstairs as fast as I could.

Behind me, I could here laughter and annoyed growls. “So much for breakfast.” Nick and Stella both laughed at Brody.

I kicked open the door to my room, Reese looked around and rolled her eyes. “What?”

“Your room is always so clean.”

“So?” I was confused, I was never really in my room to make it dirty. The past few nights I had been sitting outside her bedroom window before returning early in the morning so no one would know I was gone.

“So! My room is so messy. It's embarrassing.” She looked away blushing, and didn't noticed my mischievous smile. I dropped her on the bed unexpectedly and laughed when she let out a small shriek before righting herself.