Chapter 13

Ryder Pov

It was now 3 days before I was due, and the family (both mines and Chase) were all at our house. Our mothers were in the kitchen cooking and gossiping like teenage girls. Woman! And our fathers talking about pack business and what it was like when they were alpha. Chance was whispering into Rylan's ear, Raven and Ryan were making out, and lastly Rae was on the phone texting. As for Lillie, Chase's adorable little sister was playing with a Barbie doll. One big happy family.

'DING DONG'

"I've got it." Rae called.

I mumbled an okay and sat down on Chase's lap. He smiled up at me and I smiled back and pecked his lips lightly. What did I do to deserve such an amazing mate. He is so perfect. I truly love him and can't imagine anyone else being my mate.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize Rae can back with the person who was at the door till Chase growled her name.

"Verona..."

" 'Ello love. I've miss you." she purred to Chase. I growled low in my throat and started to stand up.

"Ryder, baby calm down. I love you not her. And Verona.. leave your not welcomed here."

" I'll leave once I get what I came for. And that's you sweet lips."

"Bitch! My brother said leave." Chance growled.

"Shut up you fucking fag! I'm talking to Chase not your disgusting self." she snapped.

Rylan growled so loud everyone in the room whimpered except for Chase, Dad, and Nathan (Chase Dad).

"You will not DISRESPECT my mate!" he roared.

Verona eyes got big but she quickly covered it up with a disgusted face.

"Your a fag too?!" she yelled. "The fuck is wrong with the world! All you little shits are turning everyone gay. Especially you!" she pointed her finger at me.

Before we knew it she jumped on me and started punching my stomach. I started to fight her off until she landed a blow to my stomach that made me gasps in pain. Chase growled when he realize what happened abn tackled her off of me and pinned her down. She struggled to get up and come at me again but soon realize it was useless. Everyone was staring in shock until my mother yelled,

"Oh my gosh Ryder! Your bleeding." and soon everything started to turn black.

Chase Pov

As soon as Lee-ann said that I looked over at Ryder and he fainted. The blood was coming from in between his legs so there must be something wrong with the twins. I ran to Ryder and picked him up, then ran out the door to the car. Once I got to the car I open the back seat laid him down then hopped in my self and we where off to the hospital. If any thing happen to my mate or the twins Verona is dead!

As soon as I got to the hospital I got out the car and ranned inside the ER with Ryder in ny arms. He had shallow breaths. Please Ryder don't die on me now.

"Help! Some one please! He is bleeding and he is pregnant!" I yelled desperately.

A doctor came heading towards us, I know her. She is out pack healer; Annie.

"Alpha.. what's wrong?"

"My mate. Please... He is bleeding and his breathing is slowing down.." I whimpered.

"Follow me sir."

I quickly followed behind her with Ryder squeezed to my chest. It's all right Ryder. You'll be just find.