Sweet Blasphemy 30

Finally an upload! Sorry I havent been around much; I've had ALOT of work to do on projects and I things going on so I had nearly no time let alone effort to write. But i finally stopped procrastinating and proced this.  go me! :P

Comment/vote/shoot me/ whatever you feel is nessecery

Kylar :]

_______________________________________________________________________________

We were kept prisoner for about two days after that because Ash and the others didn’t believe me and Andy had made up.

It felt good that we could talk again and we spent those two days just catching up on things from the past three years. Apparently; he hasn’t been having wild one night stands or multiple girlfriends. He had a few dates but nothing too serious. I told him what had happened to my after I had left the road to live with Dad and I answered all his questions about Eppi growing up and her as a person in general. He even laughed when I explained it was my fault she loved Black Veil Brides even though I didn’t really know why I had introduced them to her in the first place but now that I think about it; I think it was because I wanted her to have some kind of relationship with Andy even though she didn’t know he was her father.

-KNOCK!-

“You guys made up yet?!” Jake shouted from behind the door.

“How bout you open the door and find out?” Andy teased and I giggled at him. It was like old times.

The door opened a portion and Jake peeked in. He must have been happy with what he saw because he opened the door fully and let in a lot of light.

I shielded my eyes and hissed like a vampire.

“Jake, close the damn door.” I whined.

“ASHLEY!” He shouted and I covered my ears and shut my eyes to keep out the light and his loud voice. Ugh, living in a dark closet for two days does things to a girl.

Ashley appeared and smiled. “Envy Price, Andrew Biersack,” He put on his best cop voice. “You are free to go.”

“FREEDOM!” I screamed and sprinted out of the closet and collapsed on the couch drinking in its softness.

“Oh couch I missed you and your comfy cushions!” I kissed the couch.

I heard a deep chuckle from behind me and turned to the three men behind me. Well if you could call them men.

I glared at them and Ashley playfully glared back. Our staring match continued until Andy picked me up breaking my concentration.

“Hey! I was winning!” I protested.

“Envy, we all know you weren’t.” he laughed.

I huffed and crossed my arms stubbornly then I saw the bathroom.

“I CALL THE SHOWER!” I screamed and ran for the open door beating Andy for the bathroom.

I stuck out my tongue and shut the door in his face locking it behind me. I know; I’m acting like a child but for some reason I’m a very happy and hyper person right now.

I took a nice long shower, feeling refreshed and ready for anything I even showed EMENSE confidence when I walked to my room in just a towel. I was feeling like a new Envy; a great weight had been lifted from my shoulders. 

I changed into some nice clean jeans and t-shirt. I even did my make-up and plaited my now dry hair. I felt incredible.

I went back to the living room and spotted my daughter on CC's lap. 

"MUMMY!" she screamed and ran to me. 

I bent down and hugged her tight; I haven't been spending alot of time with her lately and I was starting to feel gulity. 

I looked down at her in my arms drinking in her presence; how did I ever come to a decision to harm her. 

"Mummy, Ashee sad you an Anny had been mean to eachtother and he put you in the closet." 

I let out a laugh. "Yeah Baby, we were mean but it's all better now. Me and Andy are proper friends now." I smiled at her a pushed a stray curl behind her ear. 

i picked her up and brought her over to the guys. I sat her on my lap on the couch next to Andy and Ashley. 

"So you guys ready?" Jinxx smirked at me and Andy.

"Huh?" we said in unison.

"Dude, we're going on tour again." Jake said all calm like.

Me and Andy just looked at eachother and smiled. We looked back at the group. 

"FUCK YEAH!" We shouted together. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it sucks like MAJOR! I'm gonna speed it up cause I'm running out of things to write about and it's starting to annoy me because @OrlaithWhealen helped me figure out how to end it and I love how it ends. I also want to start on the sequel My Butterfly which is in Eppi's POV and move on to when she's 14/15. So I'm gonna speed this story along and get it done. 

Thanks for all the support :) This story has over 2000 reads and over 200 votes which is awesome and it cheers me up when I think my writinig skills suck :) 

Love all of my fans who follow this story and everything <3

P.L.U.R.

Kylar