Sweet Blasphemy 18

Back to Envy :D <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke in the late hours of the next morning. I felt…lonely. I looked down \t the empty space beside me. EPPI! Where the fuck is my baby?!

I scrambled out of bed and fell flat on my face. “Ow…” I groaned from the floor. I pulled myself up and looked around. Where was I?

I stood up and walked down the narrow hall I was in. I ended up in a living room. WAIT A MINUTE! Now I remember. I’m on the bus. So it wasn’t a dream.

I heard Eppi’s laugh and followed it into the small kitchen near the front of the bus.

CC, Jake and Jeremy were in making breakfast with Eppi.

I stood in the doorway smiling and watching.

CC was the first to notice me.

“Hey you.” He smiled and hugged me. he kissed my cheek as a good morning.

“Hi.” I smiled back. I like CC; he was cool. I still miss Sandra though. Oh well.

I walked over to Eppi and picked her up. “So what are you making?” I smiled at her.

“PANCAKE!” Eppi shouted gleefully. She was such a morning child.

“Yup.” Jeremy confirmed.

“Nice.” I replied and carried Eppi out to sit in the booth.

I sat\t her down and slid in across from Jake.

“So you ready for this?” He smirked.

“Ready for what?” I asked frowning. I’m confused.

“We leave for the next city today. Or did you forget we’re in the middle of a tour.” He raised an eyebrow.

“We leave today?!” I was surprised; Ash never told me when they were going. “What time?!”

“In about four hour. Why?”

I stood up quickly and headed towards my suitcase. “I have something I need to do.” I called back.

I changed into black skinny jeans and a ‘Life = Music’ t-shirt. I pulled on my converse and grabbed Eppi’s coat. I’ll change her clothes when we’re on the road. I paused at the door of the bunk area and turned back to my suitcase. I dug underneath everything and pulled out a photo in a frame.

I went back out to Jake and picked up Eponine.

I put on her coat and headed for the bus door. “Could you pick me up at the graveyard on your way out of town?”

“Yeah, sure. Why?”

“I have something to do.” I closed the door behind me and walked down the road with Eppi.