Sweet Blasphemy 21

The last show was amazing. I can tell it will be Eppi’s favorite for life. Andy, even though he regarded me in sense had taken a shine to Eppi so tonight for their last night on tour he ran off stage picked her up and ran back on carrying her. He let her watch their last song on stage. She was smiling so wide I thought she’d die from happiness.

We all sat on the sofas in the bus. Eppi was asleep in our bunk and we were all just talking about what had happened over the past two months. I couldn’t help but smile. Then it hit me.

“Wait! The tour’s over!”  I said.

They looked at my like I had just fallen out of a tree and claimed to be an apple.

“Yes Envy, were you not at the last show a few hours ago?” Jeremy raised an eyebrow.

I knocked the sides of my fists together as to say ‘Duh”.

“I meant it’s over, what happens to me and Eppi? It’s not like we can live on the bus; it’s rented.”

“Oh yeah…” CC muttered.

We sat in silence for a bit thinking.

Andy opened his mouth to say something but closed it when we all looked at him. I was slightly disappointed.

“You can stay with me.” Ash suggested. “I have a room now that Rosie moved out.”

The rest all nodded in agreement. I smiled at him; this man is my BEST friend, I love him, he cares so much even after three years of no contact.

“Thank you Ashley.” I answered.

“It’s settled then!” CC exclaimed.

“SSH! Eppi asleep!” I whisper shouted at him.”

“Envy will move in with Ash!” he said a little quieter.

I smiled at myself, oh beautiful memories. This was going to be just like old times. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short :( From that promise in the last chapter; I meant I'll make up for it in the chapters after this one :P