Sweet Blasphemy 4

Three Years Before.

"Andy! You bastard! How could you!?" I threw his phone so hard it smashed against the floor. The image was destroyed but it wouldn't leave my mind.

Andy's palm slapped across my face, I didn't let it phase me.

"You're a lying cheat! I hate you! I hate you!" I continued to shout though my cheek burned with pain.

He roughly took my shoulder and shook me. I punched my fists against his chest and tried to push him away. "I hate you! I hate you! Liar! You said you loved me! I hate you! I hate you!"

He slapped me again. "Shut up Envy!"

"No! I won't! I won't shut up! You purposely fucked another girl behind he back!"

"And what about you?! What about you and him!" he screamed back.

"He was drunk! I was drunk! Fuck it Andy, we were all pissed out of our minds! Even you couldn't stand properly! We only kissed! Why can't you believe that!?"

I pushed him away and turned around. He grabbed my wrist before I could walk away. "Don't you dare walk away from me Envy!" he growled.

"I'll do what I like!" I hissed back at his death glare. Is it me or is he so attractive when he's angry?

His grip tightened around my wrist and he leaned close whispering dangerously. "Don't fuck with me Envy."

"Make me you lying cheat." I ripped my arm from his grip and walked down the narrow hallway in our hotel room to the bedroom. I opened the door and was shoved through it. I tripped and fell face first on the floor. I heard the door shut and lock. I was roughly pulled to my feet.

"I told you Envy," Andy growled. "Don't. Fuck. With me."

His lips crashed down on mine. I didn't give him the satisfaction; I didn't kiss him back. No; I was slightly having fun with his anger, what can I say; he's sexy when he's violent. Yup, admitting that just made me a freak; oh well.

I bit down on his bottom lip. He pulled away, his eyes cold.

"You're a lying bastard Andy!" I spat with venom; never forget the venom.

An evil smirk spread across his face.

"You wanna play rough Envy...Fine." he said roughly. I saw his eyes light up. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I pounded my fists on his back.

"Put me down you bastard! Put me down!" I shouted.

He dropped me and I landed on my back on the big white double bed. I clamored to sit up but he sat on my stomach and pinned down my arms at the wrists. I squirmed but his grip tightened. He kissed me again and this time I kissed him back just as forcefully. I felt him smile against my lips as his shift his weight to my hips. He kissed my jaw line and moved down to my neck making me moan when his lips touched the sensitive part of my neck. I bit down hard on my bottom lip to try and silence it.

I heard him laugh a little then a piercing pain shot up my neck. He bit me!

He kissed me again; I could taste blood on his lips. Bastard!

He started to kiss my neck again. Dammit, why did he have to know my weakness for vampires, bitch.

"You're mine Envy. You belong to me." he growled against my skin.

"In your dreams Biersack, in your fucking dreams." I hissed back. "OW!" he bit me again, and again, and fucking again! "Andy...stop...you're hurting me."

He kissed me. "I know." he murmured against my lips.

Next thing I know my clothes are in shreds on the floor and all that was going through my head was 'Fuck this is amazing!' and I bloody made the most of it. If they EVER create a time machine remind me to tell my past self to get Andy angry before sex more often; it's just so much better. Hey, what can I say, I like it. Got a problem with it; we can take it outside. But I'd much prefer it we kept in the bed. (Cue winky face)