Sweet Blasphemy 20

It’s been two months on tour and the boys have two shows left before it all ends. Eppi has loved it. Her and CC have become pretty good friends.

Andy’s not as big a jerk as he was at the start of me joining the tour granted he still barely says one word to me but he accepts my presence now. That cheered me up a bit about the fact he hated me.

I still share a bunk with Eppi but I don’t mind; I love my baby, she kept me sane.

I stepped out of the bathroom after doing my hair and make-up. We were in a hotel right now. The guy’s manger had gotten sick of hearing us complain so he booked us a hotel for the night. He only booked two rooms though so Eppi and I were sharing with Ash and CC while the others took the other room.

Eppi was on the couch talking her ridiculous conversations with CC and Ash was fixing his hair.

I snuck up behind Ash and screamed as I jumped on his back.

He cried out but caught me. I wrapped my legs around his waist a he gave me a piggy-back ride across the room to the door.

“Ash, where you going?” CC asked trying to hold back a laugh unlike Eppi who was rolling around the couch in a fit.

“To take out the trash.” Ash winked and carried me out the door.

I was left giggling as we carried on down the hall and into an elevator. He finally put me down and just to get my own back I ran my hand down the button panel on the elevator so all the floors were pressed.

The look on his face just made me laugh more. Oh god I was a mean person.

“Bitch.” He muttered.

“Oh but you love me really.” I winked back. I love my Ashley.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

“You haven’t told Andy yet.” He teased.

My head dropped in shame. “No.” I mumbled.

“Tell him soon.” He said.

I nodded slowly. Then he attacked me, tickling my sides. I collapsed on the ground and Ash took advantage of my condition and sat on my stomach. He continued to tickle me. Then the door of the elevator opened.

“Oh my! Well I knew youngsters were bad but you’d think they’d wait.” The lady huffed and walked away to take a different elevator.

We laughed so hard we were both on our backs on the floor.

I sighed happily; I haven’t laughed that hard in years. I turned my head to look at Ashley and he met my eyes.

“I love you Ashley.” I smiled.

“Well how can you not love all this sexy.” He grinned gesturing to his toned stomach.

I shook my head laughing as I sat up and Ash did the same.

Yup; I loved my Ashley. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the crappy chapter but I had a little writers block and I needed Ashley to bring up Eppi's parentage again. I promise to have better chapters.