Sweet Blasphemy 22

I'm such a disgraceful person!! I apologise for this really really really crappy chapter. :'( 

Feel free to comment on how useless this chapter is, best on will even get a shoutout. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bus stopped at a fancy apartment block. I followed Ash off the bus and gaped at the sight of the place. 

“Fuck me…” I muttered in awe. 

“Just say when and where, Hun.” Ash winked as he walked inside with his cases. I followed with mine and Eppi’s.

Eppi followed close behind me and I had to keep looking back to see if she was still there. She can scare me when she runs of; stupid curious child. 

Ashley’s apartment was on the seventh floor. 

“Welcome to palace Purdy.” Ash announced grandly as he throw open the door. 

The place was big and I mean big. Bigger than his last apartment; the one that I knew and spent a lot of time in. When I was and wasn’t with Andy of course. 

The short hall from the front door opened into a living room with bit sectioned off for the kitchen by two thin walls. Beside the door was the bathroom and past the living room was a long hall with three more doors. There was a final door at the end of the living room; I’m guessing it led to a balcony. 

Ash left his cases at the door and helped me with mine. 

“I’ll show you around.” He smiled as he shut the door behind us. 

I took in a deep breath. It felt good to come back to memories. 

I picked up Eppi; who was being uncharacteristically silent and followed Ashley. 

He opened the first door, “This is the office.” He smiled and carried on. “My room.” He jerked his head the first door on the right. “And now,” he opened the last door. “Your room my dear.”

I opened the door for him and followed him in. I stopped in the doorway. 

It was so white! And big! In the centre of the back wall was a queen sized bed with two side tables. There was a mirror and next to it was a desk. On the opposite wall sat a large wardrobe. 

Ashley sat on the bed. “We can move Eppi into the office; I don’t use it anyway.” He smiled. 

I tackled him into a hug. Eppi followed me and jumped up onto the bed beside us. 

“I love you Ashley!” I squealed.

“Love you too EN” he laughed. 

I pulled Eppi onto my lap and hugged her to me. “Welcome to our new home baby.” I smiled to myself. 

Welcome home Envy. Let the memories begin.