Sweet Blasphemy 29 (Andy POV)

OMJinxx another Andy POV, are you proud of me? ;P

__________________________________________________________________________________

Andy.

“I’m sorry.” She sighed without looking at me.

“What?” I snapped out of my trance.

She looked ahead of her. “I’m sorry, ok. I should have told you when I found out.”

“Envy, its fine-

“No its not. I should have told you I was pregnant and that it was yours.” She cut me off.

The faint light that leaked in from the edge of the door highlighted her tears.

I reached up and brushed them away. Then she did something I never thought I’d see again. She collapsed in my arms and broke down. My strong Envy broke down in my arms.

I cradled her violent shaking body close to me.

“I’m so sorry Andy!” she cried.

“Shush…its ok…” I rocked her gently. “I know now, it doesn’t matter.”

“But you don’t know everything…” she whispered.

I hugged her tighter and her crying died down. I lifted her chin and wiped away her tears. Even now in tears she was still beautiful. I’m an idiot.

“Why didn’t you tell my before?” I asked when her breathing became steady again.

She looked down at her hands. “I was scared…” she answered quietly.

I put my lips to her ear and felt her shiver when I whispered, “Are you scared now?”

She nodded.

I pulled her onto my crossed legs and held her. “I don’t want to hurt you Envy. I never want to. I don’t want you to be scared of me.”

She looked me in the eyes with a look that broke my heart. Hope.

“Tell me. Please?”

“I-I was hurt Andy. You hurt me…and I left…”

I nodded for her to go on; I hated hearing this but I needed her to tell me. I wanted to understand.

“I went home. To Dad and I got a job and we were happy,” a sad smile touched her lips. “Until I woke up sick one morning.” The smile disappeared. “Dad’s first thought was that I was pregnant because he had seen it with Mum…”

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes again. “I was pregnant Andy. At 17. I was terrified. I didn’t know what to.”

She buried her face in my chest and broke down again. Watching her like this was tearing me up inside.

“I’m so sorry Andy. I’m such a terrible person. I’m so sorry.”

I stroked her hair and hugged her close to me. “You’re not a terrible person Envy.” I whispered to her. “You’re one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met and I was a complete fool to act the way I did before. I should have never let you go.” I told her.

WAIT! I DIDN’T JUST SAY THAT OUT ALOUD!

She looked up at me and I saw a faint pink on her cheeks but it left. Why was she doing that; bringing up my hopes that I’ve fixed everything and then crushing it like a fly.

“You don’t know the truth. What I tried to do.” She shook her head.

“Well, we have all the time in the world locked up in here.” I tried to smile.

She sighed and looked like she was preparing herself for her next words.

“Eppi…Eppi’s an-an a-abortion child.” She searched my face but I showed nothing; I was in too much shock. She’s a w-what?!

“W-what do mean?” I stumbled over my words.

“She-she’s not meant to be he-here. I-I-

“Envy what you mean she’s an abortion child?!”

She tried to scramble out of my arms but I held her tight.

“Envy, what do you mean?”

“I-I was scared! I didn’t want a baby at 17.”

“So you tried to get rid of her. You tried to kill OUR child?!”

She just nodded.

“Oh Envy…” I cuddled her and stroked her soft hair.

“It-it didn’t work…but-but I’m happy it didn’t; I’d never be able to live without her. I love her so much.”

“Envy, remember when we used to go to the park together and just lie on the grass and talk?”

“Hmm mm…” She rested her head on my shoulder.

“Whenever I’m upset I think about those times and they make me happy again.” I smiled down at her.

“Really?” she looked up with her green diamond eyes.

I nodded. “Hmm mm.”

“So you don’t hate?”

“Envy, I could never hate you.” I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and stroked my thumb across her cheek.

She smiled. She SMILED. That made my smile even more.

This is MY Envy. Not Ashley’s, not anyone elses; MINE. I love her and that will never change. Never ever.

“Anyway, I always wanted you to have my baby.” I gave her a lop-sided smile and I could see her melt on the inside; I loved watching her like that.

She let out a laugh. Yup, I’m holding heaven.

______________________________________________________________________

Gasp!!! :O

Commnt if you were suprised about Eppi :P