Chapter 6

(H/B)= morning hot beverage like hot chocolate or coffee
(F/S)= favorite filling in sandwich

A/N: This will clarify on how you usually do your mornings. Since the previous chapters were a little messy and I'm kinda lazy to edit it. ฅ'ω'ฅ

Few days later...

(Y/N)'s POV

*beep* *beep* *bee-

I woke up to the alarm of my phone, signalling that it's 7:30. Why do you need to wake up so early? You need to prepare Akira and Yuu's bentos and breakfast. Besides, I need to wait for them to prepare and it'll take at least 20 minutes and go to school without being late.

I fixed my bed and did my usual morning routine and put on my uniform and socks. I went to our kitchen to cook the planned meals. For breakfast, I decided to cook fried fish and rice with some orange as beverage for Akira and Yuu. I'll just eat a quick breakfast consists of (F/S) and (H/B).

As I was preparing it, I heard two doors opening, revealing Yuu and Akira in their night clothes. Yawning as they went to the dining table.

"Ohayo, Akira-chan, Yuu-chan~" I greeted them as I kissed their foreheads. Did I mention that Yuu has also jet black hair and (E/C)-colored eyes? While Akira is like the smaller version of you but cuter since she's still young.

"Ohayo, nee-chan~ Yaawwnnn" they both said simultaneously

"Ohayo, nee-chan~ Yaawwnnn" they both said simultaneously. Cute~

"Now, you need to eat breakfast and take a bath, ne? After that, put on your clothes, okay?~"

"Haiii~"

As they were eating, I glanced at the window to see the weather. There were some dark clouds that hides the blue sky. Looks like it's gonna rain soon...

I decided to prepare umbrellas, jackets and rubber boots for them. Call me overprotective but I just don't want to get them sick. Red with white ploka dots for Akira, and plain green for Yuu, the same applied to the waterproof boots. Mine was only an umbrella and rubber boots, I decided to put my school shoes in a paper bag.