21

"Hey Grace! When are you coming down here?"

I was on the phone with Grace but I had an incoming call. It was Awsten! We haven't talked in a long time. We had a schedule of calling every night but he would lose service or I would be working and we haven't talked in awhile I guess. 

"I'm gonna have to call you back, Grace" I said, hanging up with her and picking up Awsten's call.

"Hey Awsten! It's been awhi-"

"Do you want to be a permanent member of Waterparks?"

My heart started rapidly beating in my chest.

"What?"

"Remember the night of the party? I got a call and sounded all formal?" He said, talking fast.

"Yea?"

"I was on the phone with management, I was asking if we could bring you into the band as a true member. They emailed me back. They said yes" He said. I could almost hear the smile on his face.

"Of course I do! What do I do?"

"I've got a plane ticket to London. Your gonna meet up with us in about a week"

I covered my open mouth with my hand. Then I smiled.

"I'll start packing"

"I can't wait to see you, Amber. It's been way to long"

"I agree"

"Well I've got to go, we're recording this song called Powerless. It's kinda about you.." he said mumbling off.

"You wrote a song about me? Awsten!" I said furiously blushing.

"I know, I know, but seriously. I've got to go"

"Fine, text me. I love you, Awsten"

"I love you too, Amber. By the way, welcome to Waterparks. I'll see you soon."