15

After I slapped Awsten there has been a lot of tension in the band. And I can't tell anyone what happened with Ciara still. Except Grace, she's been my closest friend lately. Geoff is always there for me but he has no idea what's going on right now. I intend to keep it that way. Anyways Grace is coming to the concert tonight too, so at least I'll have someone to talk to.

"Did you see last nights episode? Abby was being so-"

I was talking to Grace about Dance Moms, again, but was interrupted by Awsten walking into the room and slamming the door. I looked down and my hands hoping that he would leave soon.

"Awsten can you please leave?" Grace said in an almost demanding tone.

"Um no? This is my dressing room to. Amber can get over it." I closed my eyes and inhaled.

"Excuse me? You are pathetic! If you knew what Ciara said to Amber you wouldn't-"

"What did Ciara do! Nothing it was Amber that told her to get out of her and my life!" Awsten said pointing his finger at me.

This is enough, I can't deal with her lying and his bullshit. So much for me not saying anything.

"No Awsten! No! She told me to get out of your life and that you never loved me and never will!" I yelled over the both of them.

I keep going, "If you knew who she really was she would be gone by now! And if you believe a word she says, I don't know who you are anymore."

I stood up and walked up to Awsten and shook my head.

I left with that and walked out of the room to the side stage where the concert was about to begin. Otto stood beside me looking concerned, but I brushed him off and made myself busy by looking at the setlist.

I didn't talk the whole time, it was mainly Geoff who had to talk. I just played and sang when I had to. Awsten kept looking at me with worried eyes but if I looked at him he would quickly turn his head.

~

We were getting on the bus to go to out next show, the concert went well. I think the fans could tell something was up though.

It's been a couple hours since the concert, and no one knows where Awsten and Ciara are. I've just been sitting with Otto and Geoff who have been quiet. I've got nothing to do so I decided to go ahead and go.

I was walking quickly while on my phone trying to get on the bus and to bed before the rest of the guys did. I don't really want to talk about what's happened.

That's when my combat boot clad foot hit some oddly placed concrete on the floor and I went flying to the ground. My phone went flying out of my hand and I tensed up, ready for the hit.

Right before I hit a large hand caught mine and pulled me up into their chest. I breathed out in relief and opened my eyes to see Awsten looking down at me. He was half hugging me and I hurriedly got off of him and started walking away.

"Amber, wait." He called at me.

I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned around.

"I'm sorry, I've been suck a dick to you. Ciara came clean about what she did. I was gone because I broke it off with her. I don't know why I trusted her over you she's done shit like this before but I was blinded by fake love."

My eyes widened and and looked down. I didn't think he would do that.

He laced a finger under my chin and lifted my head up to his, forcing me too look in his eyes.

"I want to give us another chance, I like you so much and I want to be with you. But I don't expect you to forgive me right this second. Just know I am so sorry Amber."

I nodded my head slowly and he engulfed my body in a tight hug. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him and hugged back. I missed this, I missed him.

"Thank you so much" his voiced cracked mid sentence and I quickly looked up at him and saw tears rolling down his cheek.

"Please don't cry" I said wiping tear away with the pad on my thumb.

"Sorry"

I shook my head and he laughed.

"I can believe I cried in front of you, I'm a manly man." He said flexing his bicep. I giggled.

"Oh I know."

"Here's your phone, you like threw it mid-fall. Also you shouldn't text and walk it's very dangerous," he laughed while wiping away the reaming tears away.

I took my phone from him and said, "I'll try."

He took my hand and walked my to the bus and hugged me right before I went to bed.

"It's gonna be hard to explain this to Geoff and Otto, huh?"

"We'll get to that later, thank you for apologizing Awsten."

"Thank you for forgiving me for being a piece of shit so easy, I don't deserve you."

I smiled and nodded before heading to bed, falling asleep immediately. For the first time in a while I went to sleep with earphones in. I fell asleep to one of my favorite songs, Carry On/ Outer Space by 5 Seconds of Summer. The last thing I remember is my favorite lyric of the whole song...

You know it's gonna get better.