17

"Nooo! Babe stop I can't breath!" I yelled at Awstens face, he didn't notice because he was to busy toucher-tickling me, though.

"Not till you tell me I look pretty!"

"No!"

Awsten kept tickling me and I was laughing so hard I almost peed myself so I yelled in surrender.

"Okay! You look pretty!"

"Thank you!"

He immediately dropped his hands and hugged me as hard as possible.

"Can't. Breathe."

"Oops, sorry!" He said while letting go of me.

"So when are we gonna do your hair? I wanna do it nowwww"

"I mean we could do it now I guess-"

"YAY come on!"

Awsten proceeded to drag me to the bathroom and put a towel around me shoulders. For some crazy reason I decided to dye my hair lavender and I was gonna let him do it. I'm crazy, huh?

"Okay today we are gonna use some Manic Panic cause it's the best."

"Awsten, I'm the one that bought it."

"Well, shush."

He started to run the dye into my hair while I sat down scrolling through Twitter.

"Oh shit"

"What?" I said worriedly.

"Uh, nothing! I just got some dye on the floor is all"

"Okay.." I started really worrying, he wasn't frying my hair off right?

~

About half an hour later my hair was done and he was looking at me nervously.

"Ready to see it?"

I nodded and turned towards the mirror, which I haven't seen this whole time. I gasped in horror and ran my hands through me hair.

"Awsten. This is not lavender! This is baby pink! What the hell?!"

"I think it looks cute, babe"

"I wanted purple, not pink!" I say running my hands through my thick, pink hair.

"Hey I think it looks better this way! But stop worrying and let's go soundcheck."

I nodded and we cleaned up the bathroom before going to the venue to see the shocked faces of Geoff and Otto.

"Woah" Geoff gasped.

"Wasn't it supposed to be purple?" Otto asked picking a piece and examining it.

"Yea, I kinda look like Grace now, huh?"

Otto blushed at the sound of Graces name, he told me last week he had a crush on her and was planning to ask her out. I smirked and walked off to soundcheck.

~

"Crowd is pretty big tonight, gotta lot of pressure, huh?" A crew member told me from the side stage. This must have been the thousandth time someone's said this, too.

"Yea, lots of people"

The pit in my stomach grew larger by the moment, this is one of the biggest shows we have ever played. And Awsten is slowly loosing his voice. I felt like I was going to throw up, or pass out, or both.

"3, 2, 1! Y'all are up!" A stage worker yelled at us.

We ran into the stage to our spots. The bright lights blinded me, but I could see every face staring at me in expectancy. The beginning chords for Gloom Boys started playing, and my lungs grew tighter by the second. I was breathing hard and looking at everyone in the eyes. My vision was spotted and I started hyperventilating. Oh no.

I grabbed at my chest and held onto the keyboard for support. Awsten looked and me and mouthed 'what's wrong?' I tried to yell, 'I can't breath' but I couldn't do anything but choke and gasp for air. I took the biggest breath I could and ran off stage to the crew for help. I heard the crowd gasp and go almost silent, except for the whispers I could pick out here and there.

When I got to the side stage I immediately fell to my hands and knees and began choking and sobbing. I slightly heard people yelling my name and I felt someone push me onto my back.

The last thing I saw was Awsten yelling something and try to get near me, but my breathing stopped and darkness overcame me soon after.