29

29

"We have a interview this afternoon Sabs" Corey informed as he walked into the hotel room the family of seven shared.

"Awe i thought we were going swimming" Mia whined as she plopped on the hotel bed.

"Later Mia, Charlie grace! You almost ready?" Corey called out as he started to gather his belongings.

"Yeah!" Charlie said coming out of the bathroom.

"Ew you smell like puke" Brielle gagged while plugging her nose with her hands.

Charlie shrugged her shoulder as picked up her phone and wallet.

"Let's go" She said heading out the door.

"You have been throwing up a lot recently, do you think I should take you to the doctor?" Sabrina questioned Charlie as they walked out.

"NO!" Charlie panicked.

"I mean. It's no thank you, it's just a stomach bug. Probably brought on by jet lag" Charlie defended while crossing her arms over her stomach.

"We will talk about this more later, but please be good and watch your brother and sisters" Sabrina sighed.

-

"So Sabrina, any new roles coming up?" The interviewer asked.

"Yes actually, after almost ten years Girl Meets World will have yet another spinoff show featuring Lucas and Rileys kids, and Farkle and Maya's kids. Pretty ironic how both show ships turned out to get together." Sabrina chuckled as she held on to Corey's hand.

"That's great, talking about children. Are you two planning to have another child?"

Sabrina looked at Corey with a questionful look, and he gave her a nod telling her to go ahead and speak.

"After the loss of Ethan and Mason, I don't think we will be able to get through it if we loose another child. So most likely no, unless things change" Sabrina tensed up at the words of her two boys she had lost almost a year ago.

"Sorry for asking, but moving on. How are your other children doing, are they following in their parents footsteps?"

"Well, Little Ember is beginning to talk and walk, and we have gotten her into baby modeling. Blake loves to play soccer and baseball with his dad and his uncle Peyton." Sabrina answered

"Mia is still our wild child, and plays soccer. We have tried acting lessons and singing lessons for her, but she says that it's not for her and we understand." Corey added

"And then Brielle is our everything girl. She acts, she sings, she models, she is a very good dancer and gymnast and along with that she is very intelligent for her age. And then theirs our oldest Charlotte who still goes by Charlie, and she does modeling too and some acting when she gets the chance. But she is very focused on school currently" Sabrina finished off with a smile.

"That sounds great for all of your children! And i've been hearing rumors from the press recently, is it true your oldest is pregnant?!" The reporter gasped.

"This is an interview about my wife, and our children. Not rumors spreading about my daughter" Corey scoffed while standing out.

"So it is true!" The reporter gasped

"It isn't, and mind your damn business" Sabrina rolled her eyes before grabbing Corey's hand and leaving with their children following close behind.

-

"Momma look!" Blake gasped as he pointed towards the fire baton the men twirled

"Woah! That's cool Blake!" Sabrina smiled as she looked at her five children

She smiled, seeing big smiles on all of their faces

This is what family is, love and happiness.

"Cor" Sabrina grinned as she turned to Corey.

"Yeah Sweetie?"

"Thanks for taking me in, we have an amazing family. All because of with your help"

The end