12

12

Happy Birthday Charlie Part 2

"Mommy! Where home!" Charlie called out as Corey opened the front door for her.

"Hi honey!" Sabrina said picking her up and giving her a hug.

"How was your trip to the bakery! Did you get the cake" Sabrina asked as she set Charlie back to the ground.

"Yes and we also got a-" Charlie started to tell her mother to be cut off by Corey picking her up and covering her mouth.

"We also got a small donut. Hope you didn't mind" Corey smiled towards Sabrina, hoping she wouldn't acknowledge Charlie's mess up.

"Alrighty. Well the guests will be here shortly, do you want to go play in the play room for a while why daddy and I finish setting up.

"Kk! Tell me when Ana is here!" Charlie requested before running down the hall to the play room which was Sabrina's old room.

Ana was Corey youngest sister, who was three and a half. Sabrina always admired his love for his little sister, and saw the same love for her daughter.

"Alright honey.Now Cor, let's bring the food out by the deck and get the gift table and goodie bags ready." Sabrina said reading off her list.

"Don't worry Sabs, we will get this done" Corey assured leaning in to kiss her.

An hour and a half later, the guests arrived including the cast of Girl Meets World, Corey's parents and sisters,Sarah who frequently talked to Sabrina despite her parents, other friends of Corey and Sabrina, and some friends from daycare.

"Mommy!" Charlie cheered running up to Sabrina

"Yes sweetie?"

"Daddy said we could open presents now" Charlie beamed, looking over at her table of presents.

"Well we already ate, so I suppose you could. Then we can have cake." Sabrina said following her daughter to the presents.

Everybody gathered around Charlie who sat in a chair and had Corey present her the presents.

"I got a stuffed pony!" Charlie cheered showing it to her mom.

"That's great! Now here's the last one, its from auntie Rowan" Corey said handing her the unofficial last gift.

"Woah!! She got me a barbie dream house!!!" Charlie screamed hugging the box causing some adults to giggle.

"Thank you all for the gifts. I love each and everyone of them" Charlie smiled to the guests.

"That's not it Charlie, one last gift from me" Corey said walking over and kneeling to her side with a thin small box.

She opened the box and which held papers with ADOPTION written on top.

"What is a-dop-tion??" Charlie asked reading the paper and looking at Corey confused.

"It means, that I can be your real daddy. And not just Corey" Corey smiled.

Sabrina, who was not expecting this gift had tears in her eyes watching the sight.

Her baby girl was going to have a true, loving and caring father.

"Best present ever!" Charlie screamed, jumping up and hugging Corey.

"Anddddd" Corey added "I got one special gift for Sabrina. Charlie and I picked it out this morning.

"Sabrina Ann Lynn Carpenter. I have loved you from the day I met you, and I hope to never stop loving you and your daughter. Will you do the honor of marrying me" Corey asked, holding out the ring and kneeling down.

"Corey" Sabrina cried

"Of course" She said, hugging him and kissing him.

"It was 15 dollars" Charlie added earning a few laughs from the audience.