19

19

Wedding Bells

"Your getting married today!" Rowan cheered as Sabrina got her hair done.

"I'm so excited! But i'm also nervous" Sabrina frowned

"Mommy!" Three year old Charlie said waddling into the dressing room

"Yes sweetie?" Sabrina said picking her up carefully, not wanting to mess up her hair, and setting her on her lap.

"You look so pretty" Charlie smiled at her mother

"Thank you princess, you look so pretty too!" Sabrina complimented her daughter, who had her hair down, with a light pink dress on

"Thanks! I'm gonna go find Daddy" Charlie told her mother, before hopping off her lap and leaving.

Charlie toddled into the men's dressing room, where Corey Amir Peyton and Corey's cousin were.

"Daddy!" Charlie cheered entering the room

"Charlie Grace!" Corey smiled while picking up his daughter.

Unlike the bride and the bridesmaids, the men were all ready.

"Since you and Mommy are getting married, do I get sibling and a puppy?" Charlie begged

"Sibling? Ooooh mini Corbrina babies!" Amir teased

Choosing to ignore Amir's comment, Corey responded truthfully towards his daughter. "Maybe sibling soon... but we're not sure about the puppy."

"Eh, close enough" Charlie shrugged

Soon after hanging out with his daughter and his friends, the wedding was ready to start and he dropped Charlie off with Rowan, and went to the alter of the church.

The music started, and Rowan started walking down the entry way, next to Peyton. The best man, and the maid of honor.

Soon after was Sarah and Peyton Clark, her boyfriend who Corey chose to be one of his groomsman from the friendships they made from the double dates.

Then last was Amir and Cece, followed by little Charlie who threw flowers as she happily skipped down the isle.

Then the doors open, and their stood Sabrina. Standing as gorgeous as ever, arms locked with Ben who had been such a great father figure to her, and he agreed to walk her down the isle.

With tears in his eyes, Corey took Sabrina away from Ben and lead her to the alter.

-

"Do you. Corey Shain Fogelmanis take Sabrina Carpenter as your wife." The priest asked

"I do" Corey smiled.

"Do you, Sabrina Ann Lynn Carpenter take Corey as your husband"

"I do" Sabrina said

"I now pronounce you. Mr and Mrs Fogelmanis!"

-

"Your leaving" Charlie frowned while looking up at her parents.

After the reception, the limo arrived to take Sabrina and Corey to their honeymoon in Hawaii.

"It will only be for a week sweetie" Sabrina assured her daughter, kneeling down to be at her height.

Corey followed Sabrina's actions too, and kneeled down.

"Your going to be staying with Grandma and Grandpa, Ana and Baylee." Corey smiled

"I wanna go with you" Charlie cried

"Your going to have so much fun at Grandmas, Daddy and I will take you on another vacation." Sabrina promised

"Promise?" Charlie said whipping away her tears.

"We promise" Corey and Sabrina said together.

"Now give us a big hug and kiss goodbye. We will be back next monday. We love you" Sabrina said holding her arms out.

"Bye bye Mommy and daddy. I love you!" Charlie waved from Shannon's arms as they got in the limo.