*Chapter 14: Killers*

Hey guys!! <3  I will tell you this my loves, the story will be picking up from now on! 

New characters, fun chapters. plot twists and cliffhangers so be ready!! <3

Above is the song Pulse by Icon for hire! I listened to this song over and over as I wrote the action scene of this chapter so its perfect! <3 

Also this man does things to me!! *melts* 

Happy reading!! <3 

Love, GrissyQuinn <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's POV

"You're a Diamond?" Eric asked while I wiped my face from Kyles blood. I was in the kitchen where they had all followed me in.

"Yes" I replied simply.

"And your name is Skylar?"

"Yes"

"From Diamond Impero?"

"Yes"

"Skylar Diamond?"

I rolled my eyes "Okay, I think we have established that my name is indeed Skylar Diamond and my family owns Diamond Impero."

"I'm sorry, I'm just shocked." Eric said while walking to the fridge and opening a beer.

"Well I think you have a beautiful name, Skylar." Angelo smiled at me. "and you're certainly badass enough to be a Diamond."

"Thank you, Angelo."

"Hey, I never said I didn't like the name. I just said I was shocked that it was." Eric defended. "And you knew all along?" he asked Alexander now.

He was leaning against the kitchen wall, holding a glass of whiskey. He had his sleeves rolled up to his elbows and it was stained with Kyles blood too.

"I knew her name was Skylar but I didn't find out she was a Diamond until the other night." He answered sipping his whiskey.

"the other night? You two were together the other night?" Eric wiggled his eye brows at us.

Alexander just chuckled while I smacked him on the back of the head "We were just talking, Castillo."

"Ow!" he rubbed the back of his head. "Well you didn't have to hit me." We all laughed to his complaint.

What I did in there was great. Watching Kyle suffer and beg to die felt amazing. As I watched him, I remembered all that he did to me a few nights ago, and how it made me feel. How I had a breakdown and how I started opening up to Alexander once he helped me through it. I decided I would let go of Nyx and embrace Skylar.