*Chapter 7: Thirst for blood*

Alright guys!!! Chapter 7 is up and ready :D Shit goes down in this chapter and you get you see Nyx in action! <3

Above is the handsome Angelo Romano <3 And the song mirror mirror that i thought fit  How Nyx feels inside almost all the time. Plus the instrumental is great for reading the action scene <3

Also this chapter is dedicated to one of my favorite authors OutOfMyLimit17

Reading her stories and having the chance to talk to her inspired me to continue this simple story :D Thank you Ken! <3 Keep at it with your amazing stories!

Check them out guys, you will truly not regret it! <3

I sincerely hope you enjoy the chapter <3

Happy Reading!

Love, GrissyQuinn! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day went on rather quickly. Everybody was anxious for the evening to fall so we could kill Santini and get the job over with.

In the morning when we all had breakfast, we sat around the dining table going over the minor details of the plan. Once it was planned, we all started prepping.

Alexander wanted to be there to kill Santini himself but for some reason he didn't feel like explaining he couldn't come with us. Angelo however, said he wanted to see, and I quote 'The biggest badest lady killer around, kick some traitor ass'. After seeing I had no way of saying no to him, I agreed but only if he promised to stay out of my way.

"You know, I'm not Alexanders second in command just for being handsome." He brushed his hair back and winked at me, to which I just rolled my eyes and kept walking towards the armory. "I'm a cold-blooded killer in the Mafia, I can help with Santini."

"I know you can, Angelo. The problem is Jeremy, Alexa and I already have everything planned out and besides" I turned to him "I can take care of everything myself."

"Nyx!" Jeremy exclaimed as soon as I stepped inside the room "Look at this beautiful VTR SS 700 sniper rifle" he lifted it up like it was a holy thing to hold and I couldn't help but laugh.

"It's really nice Jer." Handling guns for Jeremy is like seeing a kid playing with new toys on Christmas morning. The man lives to polish, arm and use any type of gun there is. The thing about him is that he can use a 9mm pistol or a top-quality sniper rifle and he won't miss his shot.

"It's more than just nice, its beautiful! Babe look at this" he ran over to Alexa who was placing a 9mm on her waist. Her work will mostly be in a nearby house with her tech equipment, but you never go unarmed on a job.

"Yes, Jeremy Braxton, this is the 10th time you've shown it to me. Just put in the bag sweetie, we have to go soon." She rolled her eyes but ended up placing a kiss on his cheek.

Shaking my head at the two of them, I walked over to the gun section and grabbed a simple Glock 22, fully loaded and placed it on my waist. Now, to my favorite kind of weapon, blades. Although I can use any type of weapon, blades have always been my favorite.

Guns are great for a quick kill, but when you want to torture the victim, there's nothing better than a sharp blade. I grabbed a couple of small knives and placed them in the holster inside each of my black boots. I smiled to myself knowing there's one more weapon I needed, but it wasn't in here.

"That's it? Just a Glock 22 and two knives? I know you're a great assassin and all but you're going to need more than that." Angelo spoke up as I turned to leave the room.