*Chapter 15: Famiglia*

Im back guys!! <3 

Im so sorry for this late update but Im juggling a full time job all week & this. 

I promise, I will try to update as often as I can but if I take some time please bare with me. 

Above is the song Guillotine by Jon Bellion <3 Ive been obssesed with it so I thought I would share it with you guys!

Happy reading!

Love, GrissyQuinn! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole ride back to the villa was silent. Angelo, Alexa and Jeremy had gone to take the girls to the safe house in a van we had hidden near the docks and they weren't back yet.

Alexander didn't say a word the whole ride back, it was clear his mind was somewhere else. My mind would be too, if someone threatened those I loved. The way he killed that man said everything, you don't mess with his family.

As I parked the car in the garage, he wasted no time in rushing out and marching angrily into the house. Part of me wanted to follow him but I decided against it for the moment, it was clear he needed some time alone.

Heading up to my room, I quickly stripped down and took a warm shower. The blood on my body mixing with the water running down the drain. After washing my hair and relaxing for a bit, I finally step out of the shower and settle for a pair of loose joggers and a baggy t-shirt. Letting my hair down to air dry, I pick up a few things I needed and head towards Alexanders room.

I knocked on his door a couple of times until I finally heard him say I could come in. Opening the door, my eyes quickly take in the man standing in the middle of the room. His face was still full of blood, his shirt was off and his pants were hanging a bit low.

"Did you just knock on my door to stare at me?" he smirked.

Rolling my eyes, I walked into the room and closed the door behind me. "I came here to patch you up, Valentino."

"I can do it myself."

Walking over to the table in the middle of the room, I poured a glass of the whiskey I brought over and handed it to him. "You helped me the other night, now sit down and let me help you."

He took the drink in his hand and quietly sat down on the edge of his bed. "Guess I shouldn't say no to a Diamond." He teased as he sipped his drink.

"You can say no to a Diamond." I opened the first aid kit "Just not to Skylar Diamond." I teased back and he chuckled.

"The bullet is still in there." I said as I inspected his wound. Grabbing a gauze and a pair of tweezers, I placed my hand on his shoulder. His skin was warm and soft, for a moment I felt his breath hitch at my touch. I felt the sudden urge to run my hands all over his body, to feel his soft warm skin. Not just with my hands but to kiss every inch of it under me, over me, next to me and just close to my own skin.

Snapping out of my thoughts and softly shaking my head, I continued with the task at hand. "This may hurt a bit." I tell him softly as I worked to get the bullet out of his shoulder. He grunted and winced as I did but he kept his cool during the process. As someone who has had many bullet taking out of her, I can surely say it hurts like a bitch.

"You seem to know what you're doing." He said as I dropped the bullet on the gauze and placed another gauze with antiseptic over his wound.

"There were many times I had to do this to myself or to Jeremy sometimes. After the first ten or twenty times, you learn a thing or two." I held on to the gauze over his wound letting the antiseptic do its job.