*Chapter 25: X marks the spot*

HEY GUYS AFTER A LOOOOONG WAIT, HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT BETWEEN WORK ( I work around 11 hours a day from mon - fri)  AND MY MASSIVE WRITERS BLOCK IT TOOK SO LONG TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! <3

ABOVE IS THE SONG GOODNIGHT BY DREAMCATCHER! IT WAS THE SONG THAT TOOK ME OUT OF MY WRITERS BLOCK!

***IMPORTANT WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ASSAULT AND RAPE DEPICTIONS. THIS MAY TRIGGER SOME PEOPLE. IF YOU DONT LIKE READING THIS TYPE OF CONTENT, I WILL PLACE A DISCLAIMER BEFORE AND AFTER THE SCENE SO YOU CAN SKIP AND CONTINUE WITH THE REST OF THE CHAPTER. *****

PLEASE UNDERSTAND ITS PART OF THE STORY, YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO READ THIS. 

Love, GrissyQuinn <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catalina's POV

A few days earlier...

"Let us go, you filthy bastard!" I struggled as some men pushed my mother and I into a car. My mother was unconscious, Cassian was on the floor.

"Shut up, bitch!" the man yelled before he slapped me hard on the face.

"Cassian help! Cassian you have to get up!" I yelled and struggled "Cassian plea- "my plead was cut short as they placed duct tape on my mouth to shut me up.

"Shut up. You're lucky, boss wants you and your mother alive. The only reason we're not killing your brother is because he needs to deliver the message." With that I was hit hard and darkness surrounded me.

***

"Catalina..." I heard my name from afar. "Catalina, sweetheart! Wake up." I recognized my mothers voice. My eyes snapped open and groaned as the pain in my head was unbearable.

"Mom?" I looked around to see we were in strange room. "Where are we?" It was dark, humid, it smelled horrible. No windows, only one door at the end of the room, which I saw was obviously locked. My hair was sticking to my face, I stood up quickly. "Mom, are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm okay sweetheart. Nicholas Armani got us... He brought us somewhere but I'm not sure where we are."

Just then, the bolted open and Armani stood there along with another man, I didn't recognize. "You, my dear are in a place your dear brother will never find you."

"Armani you bastard. You've always been jealous of our family. Even when Nelson was in charge you could never stand us being better than you." My mom spoke up, staring daggers at Armani.