Important Authors Note

today is sept 26,2020. Just so you know when i put up this note.

Hi my loves!

This note is because theres a lot of things I have to say.

First off, im sorry that I haven't updated anything in a while but a lot has happened. I graduated college, i got a job and had to move from Puerto Rico to Utah and then i had to get used to working my new job and well not a lot of time!

So on to the reason of this note!

When I first started writing this story back in 2015, My goal was to write the story of a strong female lead that overcame her demons. Yes, with help but ultimately with her own inner strength.

While trying to write Koroleva I realized a lot of things. One of them being that i took this story in a direction I never wanted it to go. I took it to a very cliche route and that was never my intention.

Like I mentioned before, I wanted this to be about Skylar slowly overcoming her demons and being her own independent person. I focused more on the romance and happy ending that I forgot what I really wanted for this book. More than the romance, I wanted the journey and the growth for Skylar.

A lot of things made me make this decision. One of them being a lot of comments I've been seeing here. Mostly good and others, ill be honest kind of rude but it made me think.

Another reason being that Ive had a massive writers block with Koroleva and I realized its because I feel like my idea lost its essence. And i want to fix that.

With all this said, Im rewriting Born to kill. Don't worry the characters and plot will stay the same but im changing a lot of the wording and how Skylar handles some situations.

I hope to make it less cliche and cringy and more like what I envisioned it would be.

Because of that im taking the book down in a few days so I can re write it!

I really have to thank you guys for all the support you've given me and this book because I never thought I would ever get this many reads! ❤️

I hope you guys enjoy the new and improved Born to Kill once I re write it!

Love, GrissyQuinn <3