*Chapter 20: Chaos*

HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER GUYS!!! IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT WORK HAS BEEN SO EXHAUSTING!  I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH TIME ILL HAVE TO WRITE BUT AS ALWAYS I PROMISE YOU I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN. 

FOR THOSE WHO ARE READING THIS A SECOND TIME AS I REWRITE, I KNOW NOT MUCH AS CHANGED AND ITS LIKE IM POSTING EVERYTHING A SECOND TIME, BE PATIENT. THE CHANGES ARE MOSTLY TOWARDS THE END OF THE BOOK. THINGS WILL START TO CHANGE IN A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS AND THE ENDING WILL BE A BIT DIFFERENT BUT THINGS WILL STILL LEAD TO KOROLEVA. 

ABOVE IS THE SONG NEVER ENOUGH FROM THE GREATEST SHOWMAN SOUNDTRACK. THAT MOVIE WA S BEYOND AMAZING AND I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THE SOUNDTRACK <3 PLUS IT FITS THE SECOND HALF OF THE CHAPTER! 

HAPPY READING GUYS <3 THANKS FOR ALL THE AMAZING SUPPORT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time stood still for a moment when Eric was revealed behind the curtain. Everyone in the room, stood in complete in utter silence and nobody could stop staring at the half dead man in front of us. Then it happened.

Chaos, complete and utter chaos all over the room as everyone began running out of the room, away from stage, away from a laughing Armani.

Alexander and I quickly made our way to the others as we avoided being trampled by all the running people.

Cassian, Angelo, Jeremy, Alexa and Catalina all caught up to us with serious expressions on their faces. Catalina was nearly in tears, Angelo looked like he was a about to throw up and the rest had anger in their faces.

Alexander looks at his siblings. "Cassian get Cat out of here and back home. Cat were going to need you to help Eric back at home. Alexa go with them and find out how the hell Armani knew about everything. Jeremy go get the car, the rest of us will take care of things here and get Eric home."

My hand was already gripping my gun as we all nodded and tried to make our way through the chaos. Armani was escaping the chaos protected by his men. I started towards him, if the coward thinks he can escape he's dead wrong. Before I can even get to him, Alexander grabs me and stops me.

"Let him go, we will get that bastard later. Let's focus on getting Eric out of here."

With a quick nod I follow him through the crowd. Having each other's back we made our way to Eric. We expected a fight from Armani's men but most of them were focused on protecting Armani than us. I had to admit I was a little disappointed. With all the rage inside me, I craved to kill.

Once we get to stage, my insides start to churn. Eric looked much worse up close and he looked dead from afar. His face was so bruised it was almost unrecognizable, his clothes were ripped and bloody, he had stab wounds around his torso and though I couldn't see them, I knew he had to have some broken ribs.

"Oh my god, Eric" Angelo said under his breath as he and Alexander worked on cutting him loose from the chains that were the only thing keeping him from the floor.

It was quiet, Armani's men retreated to quickly. I had a bad feeling about it. Armani was all about the flair, of making things as hard as he could for his enemies, just for the fun of it. This was too easy.

"Alexander..." I spoke up as I kept an eye on the room, making sure nobody kept us from getting Eric. "Thi-"

"We got him! Let's move!" Angelo spoke up interrupting me.

The three of us made our way to the car while carrying a half dead Eric. Once we got to the car, Jeremy sped to the house as quickly as he could.

Once we got to the house Jeremy and Angelo rushed Eric inside where Catalina was waiting to treat him.