*Chapter 3: The Valentino Family*

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter!! Above is Torrance Coombs who will play the handsome Angelo Romano! <3

Remember to Vote & Share if you enjoy Born to Kill :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My room was amazing beyond words. The walls were painted a white and pastel purple color. A little girly for my taste but compared to my "room" in D. Impero. It's gorgeous.

The room was lighted by many glass windows and double door that led to a small balcony. I walked around to room to find a walk-in closet that was somehow already filled with clothes from underwear to fancy dresses and shoes.

How they even knew my size was beyond me.

Turning back towards the room, my jaw dropped at the huge bed. The bed was kind sized and was dressed in a white and purple duvet just like the room itself.

I couldn't stop myself from throwing myself on the soft mattress. I felt tears sting at my eyes the moment my body touched it. I couldn't help but think of how long it's been since I've been on a bed so comfy and a place where despite everything, I felt somewhat safe.

I felt like an hour passed before I realized I had to get up. Wiping off my tears, I head to the bathroom and I wasn't surprised to see it was just as big as the room.

It had a jacuzzi, a white Italian porcelain bathtub and the shower had one of those showerheads that hung from the ceiling letting the water fall like a soothing waterfall. Shower products lined the wall of the shower and I already couldn't wait to get in there.

I looked at the time and saw I had to be downstairs in 40 minutes. My nerves were killing me. I may be a highly trained assassin but I'm still a human and this was a new place, new people and just everything was more overwhelming that I thought it would be. I stripped down and stepped into the shower, hoping it would calm my nerves. I turned on the hot water and let it fall all over me while I closed my eyes.

My mind couldn't begin to comprehend so much luxury. Before I was forced to join D. Impero my mother and I lived in the house my parents bought when they got married and it was a little run down and not luxurious at all. Then my living quarters in D. Impero consisted of just and old twin sized bed, a toilet and a very small shower. No windows and they brought me my clothes every day so I didn't need a closet.

The sound of the water dropping on the tiled shower floor filled my ears and I tried to relax. I pictured myself playing the violin like I used to do every single day. Whenever anything bothered me, I would pick up the violin and played it for hours on end and I instantly felt peace. It's been 7 years since I last even looked at a violin.

After 20 minutes in the shower I step out and wrap my body and hair in towels. I still had around 20 minutes to get dressed and go downstairs. I step into the closet where my unpacked suitcase was. Although it seemed pointless with all the clothes in there. I grabbed my black tube top and black skinny jeans and quickly got dressed. I slipped on my black boots and leather jacket. You can never go wrong with dressing all in black. After brushing my hair and letting it fall down my back in waves, I was almost ready.