AUTHOR'S FINAL NOTE!

Before I start I just want to say no hate to atheists, this is a fictional story and sorry if I offended any of you.

I can't believe my eyes. We almost hit 700 reads. I was excited to write a story of my own that I was proud of. Some of my friends/supporters told me it was a good story. So for that I kept writing. At one point my story hit the top charts. That made me so happy. I remember writing the first 2 chapters and it got 15 views. Oh boy did that put a smile to my face. Within the fourth chapter "Pitiful Tragedy" hit the top charts. I just had to tell my friends. Although this happiness faded. One day somewhere around chapter eight or nine I officially hated my story. I didn't want to continue. I ran out of ideas. I thought everyday of an idea, but it wasn't the direction I wanted to go with the book. I ended up not writing for a month and a half. Finally I came up with something. I wasn't that proud of it but it was something. I decided to add the character Carson. That character changed the story completely but I typed it anyways. I kept getting comments from my friend Berry_Cutie  and she made me want to write again.(So if you're reading this thanks) So I did. My book started getting attention I didn't deserve. It made me appreciate all of you. It made me happy and eager to write more because I knew people were actually reading my book. So one final thank you! And if you got to the end of this. You have more patience then I. Thank you for the support.

Big announcement if you care. I will be starting another book soon so stay tuned to my profile if you want to read another book of mine.
-GalacticSkies66

Found this picture on my camera roll. Good times.

 Good times