Prologue

A small femme wandered around and watched the ground. She didn't know what to do. She had no family, at least none that she could remember. She accidentally bumps into a small mech and falls onto the ground. She looked up at him with fearful eyes but the fear immediately goes away when she sees him looking down at her with the most caring look she had ever seen.

"Where are your parental units?", the small mech asked in his innocent voice.

"I- I don't know... they disappeared. I've tried searching for them but...", her small quiet voice faded away.

"Here! We are not too far from my dwelling! Come with me! I'm sure carrier would love to meet you!", he said excitedly as he pulled her and dragged her to his dwelling.

"So, what's your name?", he asked.

"Moon Princess. But everyone calls me Luna", the scared femme whispers.

"Luna! That's a pretty name! My name is Bumblebee but you can call me Bee", the excited mech said.

We entered the dwelling and a femme turned to Bee.

"Bumblebee, what have I told you about bringing strangers back to the dwelling?", she said.

"Sorry, Carrier! But she needs our help. I found her wandering around out there and she doesn't know where her parental units are!", Bee said. Luna just stood there staring at the ground.

"Alright, Bumblebee. What is your name, little one?", the femme turned to look at Luna. She felt like she had met this small femme before.

"Moon Princess. But everyone calls me Luna", Luna answered quietly.

Smokescreen's carrier froze at the words. She thinks she might know this little femme.

"Luna... let me see your eyes", she said. Luna lifted up her head and looked at Bee's carrier. 

She gasped in shock when she saw Luna's white optics. It couldn't be! But she was there. And that was all that mattered. Bee's carrier decided that she would keep this to herself for as long as possible...

[Time Skip brought to you by scraplets]

War was raging. Bee's carrier, fearful for her life, decided to kick out the one thing that was unable to protect herself. Luna. She kicked Luna out after several Earth years. Saddened, Luna wandered the streets, again not paying attention and runs into a mech. He was different than Bee but still enough to knock her off her pedes.

"Sorry!", Luna exclaimed.

"It is alright", the mech says calmly and reaches out a hand to help Luna up.

"What is your name?" the mech asked.

"Real name or what people call me by?", Luna asked with a smile.

"Both would be nice", the mech said returning the smile.

"My real name is Moon Princess but since that's a mouthful, everyone just calls me Luna", the femme smiled wider.

"My name is Orion Pax", he said.

"Well, it has been nice talking to you, Orion Pax, but I really must be on my way", Luna said.

"The same to you, Moon Princess", Orion Pax said.

"Oh please just call me Luna", she muttered.

"I will as long as you call me by Orion", he answered her muttering.

"Very well, Orion."

"I would like to see you again, Luna, do you think you could meet me here tomorrow at noon?"

"I would love to", Luna said as she continued on her way.

And that was the beginning to a new friendship.