You Get Me

Ava POV
The boys are at rehearsals, they leave for tour in few days. I'm sad but really happy for them. They get to live their dreams, seeing their fans.

I'm so proud of them, I know it's going to be hard without them here. But I have my brothers, and I might fly out my mom to stay with me.

Daniel and I have yet to tell our parents. I'm thinking of telling my mom when she flys out here.

As of right now I'm laying on the grass, staring at the blue sky. My phone dings with a message. I pick up my phone only to see that my mom is on her way here.

I sign, feeling like so much weight is being put on my shoulders. I feel like everything happened to fast. I'm not ready to be a parent, and I know that Daniel isn't either. We're both so young, Daniel has a singing career and I want to go to college after high school.

But I know I want these babies. After everything Daniel and I went through, this is the only thing left between us. I started rethinking when I went with Daniel to his house back home. It just started changing between us, the way we looked at each other.

So maybe after all it was a good thing that we broke it off.

And Jack, he wasn't who I thought he was going to be at first. He was sweet then when he found out about Daniel asking me out he got jealous. But me being me never saw that he was jealous, I only saw he as a ass. But now Jacks the sweetest.

My curly noodle head.

I couldn't ask for a better person to be with. Jacks everything that I ever wanted in a guy. He's smart, funny, great voice, older, mature, great style, and most of all incredibly handsome.

I think he's way out of my league. He should be dating a model. But I wouldn't want it any other way.

The rest of the boys, Jonahs always been like my brother. Overprotective, but still wants me to be happy.

Zach, he's my little brother. The one that wants to have fun all the time, but still serous sometimes.

Corbyn, I don't know what put Corbyn in. He's like my brother and bestfriend in one. He's just there when I needed him.

Daniel, my first love, my babies daddy, and most of all my bestfriend. He may have hurt me, but it wasn't he intention. He's be there for me, yeah when I needed him the most he wasn't there but he was just protecting me. He thought he was doing the right thing. I will always love Daniel, just not the way I used too.

I get up from the grass and make my way inside. I slip on my Fenta by Rihanna slides.

I slip out the front door to my car. I hop in and start the car. The radio plays softly as I pull out of the drive way.

Time to pick up my mom from the airport.

As I start driving to the airport, my vision becomes blurry for a second. I shake it off and continue drinking.

As I get half way to the airport, I stop at one of the red lights. The light turns green, and I start drinking. Right as I cross the poll, a pickup comes flying to my side of the car.

The pickup smashing into my car, making my car flip and roll a few times before everything became blank and pitch black.

I couldn't see anything, it was all black. I could here voices but couldn't make out the words. I feel someone pick me up and put me on something hard and strap me up; a stretcher.

"Miss, keep your eyes open look at me. Don't close your eyes, no matter what keep them open." This time I could hear better and see but it was beginning to get hard again. I look at the brown haired woman as she gets stuff set up.

My eyes become heavier and they start dropping. This time it was just complete darkness, other than the sound of the lady telling them to start get the paddles because my flat lining. Then everything becomes complete utter silence. Not even a single tiny sound is heard.

Daniel POV

My phone rings in my pants pocket. A California area code number shows up. I decided to answer it.

"Is this Daniel Seavey?" The person says on the other side.

"Yes, this is him." I say confused.

"This is the Los Angolas Hospital, in sorry but Ava Paul has been in a car accident."

After I hear that my phone slips from my hand and I'm racing out the door with boys hot on my trail.

//////////////////////////////
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I haven't had time, with school and having a job on the weekends.

Hope you like this, definitely was a plot twist.

- Paris