LA and Party Gone Wrong?

Ava POV

I step off the plane with Daniel right by my side. He has finally graduated, free from high school.

I met his family and friends, they are super nice.

When Daniel, his friends, and me went to the Future concert, I left in the middle because I was getting sick a little.

I left Daniel to stay with his friends, even though he wanted to go with me back to his house. I made him stay there, because he doesn't always get to see his friends all the time.

But the next morning, Daniel was acting weird. He was distant, he wouldn't hug me or even kiss me.

When I asked him about why he was acting weird, he changed the subject. His mom even thought he was acting strange.

When we got to the airport he hugged his friends goodbye but he hugged Angeline longer than the others. I know that they are friends but it was different to me, I could just be a jealous girlfriend.

----
We finally arrive at the house. I keep my stuff in the car though because I'm going back to the apartment soon.

"Hey guys." I hug them all. Daniel goes upstairs to put his stuff away and not even saying hi to the boys.

"That's strange." Jack says with a weird face.

"Tell me about, he has been acting this way all day." I roll my eyes at the thought.

"Mmm."

Daniel comes downstairs and we all stare at him.

"Well anyway Jonah, happy birthday." I hug Jonah.

"Thanks."

"We should throw a party tonight for you." Zach says.

"Yeah, we should." Daniel smiles at all of us.

"Oh, so you actually talk now." I sarcastically say.

I walk away before Daniel can say anything. I grab a water from the kitchen and go out back.

I drink my water as I think about what has all happened today with Daniel.

"Ava." I look at whoever said my name.

Jack stands in front of me with a worried look on his face.

"Why are you crying?" Jack sits beside me.

"What I'm no- oh I don't know why." I laugh and wipe my face.

"Is because Daniel hasn't talked to you all day?"

"Maybe." I look down.

"Don't worry Daniel is going to talk to you someway or another." He gives me smile before heading back inside.

I wipe my face with the back of my hand. I walk back into the house.

"Hey I'm going to head home to get ready for the party." I smile slightly.

"Okay, see you."

Daniel doesn't say anything and doesn't even look at me.

I walk up to him.
"Bye Daniel." I look in his eyes. I search his eyes trying to find something, but it's just blank.

"Bye." He says quietly, he walks away after.

I sign, I feel like I'm going to burst into tears.

I walk out the door quickly to my car that is parked here. I get in my car quickly and drive off faster then usual.

I get back to the apartment and park in my spot. I put my head against the steering wheel. I let my tears roll down my face.