Jakes Roast and All Day Rehersel

Ava POV

All the guys are rehearsing all day today for their tour. So I'm with my brother Logan today and apparently Jake have put out a roast track of Logan, because Logan reacted to Jakes It's Everyday Bro song.

So Logan and I are going to watch it.
"I'm rattled not shook, but someone from Team 10 told me ahead of time that your making a song, so I got plans." Logans smirks.

We watch the rest of the video, and now Logan is shook.
"Okay now I'm shook. He basically said that the Logang is shit and we aren't."

---
"I'm guessing you heard the song." Logan and I walk in the Why Don't We Boys house.

"We saw the video." Zach says.

"Did you see that he called you a Walmart One Direction." Logans says

"At least we can sell tickets." Jonah goes savage.
Logan vlogs about Jake and Team 10 tour and they never sold tickets, so they canceled the tour.

I walk over to Daniel, he wraps me in his arms.

"Now I have to bring in the assaens." Logan gestures to the boys.

"Were actually good at music." Daniel rubs the back of his neck.

We all leave for a musical.ly event, that Logan is hosting and the boys are singing.

Once we get out of the car, me and Daniel split apart. We haven't told the whole world, because we don't want everybody up on our shit. I have told Daniel when its the right time to say we are together, we will. I stay be Logan most of the time.

Once the boys get up on stage to sing, I stand in front of them. They were singing Taking You.

'Anywhere I go I'm taking you
Sky so clear when your the view' Daniel looks at me the whole time singing and smiling.

I shake my head and blush.
They close and walk but Daniel stays on stage as he looks at me.

He waves for me to come up on stage. I shake my head. He walks down and taking my hand, he brings me on the stage, still holding hands.

"I think its time to tell people about us, to make sure everyone other guy knows that your mine." He whispers in my ear.

I nod and smile. We turn back to the crowd, who is waiting impatiently.

Daniel wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me into his side.
"Ava and I are dating." After Daniel says that Logan and the boys, the whole crowd cheers. Daniel looks at me and brings me into a kiss. I kiss back, than after a few seconds I pull away.

"How long have you been dating?" A fan in the crowd asks.
"About almost 1 month."I reply.

"You guys are cute together." Fans says that as we walk off stage. The boys, Logan, and I head back to the WDW house. The boys and Logan record the diss about Jake in the booth.

I sit outside looking at view of LA. Someone comes and sits beside me. I glance over and its Jack.

"Hey." He says.
"Hey, aren't you suppose to be with the boys recording."